    --
    Miguel M. Yalán
    http://mmyv.com
    Miguel, Jul 6, 2009

  2. Miguel

    Miguel Guest

    "Someone tell me - Why am I helping this fucking suffering-caged-bird
    snapshooting moron?" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 21:18:10 -0500, "Miguel"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hello:
    >>
    >>In your experiences, what do you think about the video option of digital
    >>camera screen captures to complete a difficult history of take in photos?
    >>
    >>I think that is an interesting option for the person that is using compact
    >>cameras.

    > You will always be limited to the lower resolution of your screen and the
    > artifacts introduced by your hardware's poorer (but faster) interpolation
    > methods.
    >
    > Better option: Any of the CHDK supported compact-cameras with any variety
    > of time-lapse scripts that are written to support them. Then load up
    > VirtualDub freeware, click on the first frame in the sequence in that
    > collective's folder.
    >
    > "Bob's your Uncle." Did and done.
    >
    > (A(n) euphemism that is lost on snapshooting, endanged-bird raping,
    > remedial snapshooting, idiots from Peru.)

    I think that the best is to ignore to that Troll, although continue changing
    of nicks.

    --
    Miguel M. Yalán
    http://mmyv.com
    Miguel, Jul 6, 2009

  3. Miguel

    tony cooper Guest

    On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 21:59:12 -0500, "Miguel"
    <> wrote:

    >"Someone tell me - Why am I helping this fucking suffering-caged-bird
    >snapshooting moron?" <> escribió en el mensaje
    >> On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 21:18:10 -0500, "Miguel"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hello:
    >>>
    >>>In your experiences, what do you think about the video option of digital
    >>>camera screen captures to complete a difficult history of take in photos?
    >>>
    >>>I think that is an interesting option for the person that is using compact
    >>>cameras.

    >> You will always be limited to the lower resolution of your screen and the
    >> artifacts introduced by your hardware's poorer (but faster) interpolation
    >> methods.
    >>
    >> Better option: Any of the CHDK supported compact-cameras with any variety
    >> of time-lapse scripts that are written to support them. Then load up
    >> VirtualDub freeware, click on the first frame in the sequence in that
    >> collective's folder.
    >>
    >> "Bob's your Uncle." Did and done.
    >>
    >> (A(n) euphemism that is lost on snapshooting, endanged-bird raping,
    >> remedial snapshooting, idiots from Peru.)

    >I think that the best is to ignore to that Troll, although continue changing
    >of nicks.

    Yes. You may be lacking in your photographic skills, but you have
    figured out that creep.

    Try something, Miguel. Go outside, or stand in your window, and find
    something interesting to photograph...a person, a building, a street
    scene, an interesting part of a door or a window...something. You
    don't need to find wild birds or mountain scenes. There's something
    within a few yards of you that can be interesting.

    Look at the resulting image and see how it can be cropped or re-shot
    to emphasize the interesting aspect. Widen your photographic
    horizons.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    tony cooper, Jul 6, 2009
  4. Miguel

    Miguel Guest

    "rwalker" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 21:59:12 -0500, "Miguel"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > snip
    >

    >>I think that the best is to ignore to that Troll, although continue
    >>changing
    >>of nicks.

    > Absolutely.

    Thank you.

    --
    Miguel M. Yalán
    http://mmyv.com
    Miguel, Jul 6, 2009
  5. Miguel

    Miguel Guest

    "Frank ess" <> escribió en el mensaje

    > Miguel wrote:
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> In your experiences, what do you think about the video option of
    >> digital camera screen captures to complete a difficult history of
    >> take in photos?
    >> I think that is an interesting option for the person that is using
    >> compact cameras.

    > Aside from copy rights matters, if photographing video screens or
    > capturing computer monitor images are all that's available, and if they
    > meet the needs of your "history", then I think you must use them.

    Thanks for your answer.

    --
    Miguel M. Yalán
    http://mmyv.com
    Miguel, Jul 6, 2009
  6. Miguel

    Miguel Guest

    "tony cooper" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 21:59:12 -0500, "Miguel"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>"Someone tell me - Why am I helping this fucking suffering-caged-bird
    >>snapshooting moron?" <> escribió en el mensaje

    >>> You will always be limited to the lower resolution of your screen and
    >>> the
    >>> artifacts introduced by your hardware's poorer (but faster)
    >>> interpolation
    >>> methods.
    >>>
    >>> Better option: Any of the CHDK supported compact-cameras with any
    >>> variety
    >>> of time-lapse scripts that are written to support them. Then load up
    >>> VirtualDub freeware, click on the first frame in the sequence in that
    >>> collective's folder.
    >>>
    >>> "Bob's your Uncle." Did and done.
    >>>
    >>> (A(n) euphemism that is lost on snapshooting, endanged-bird raping,
    >>> remedial snapshooting, idiots from Peru.)

    >>I think that the best is to ignore to that Troll, although continue
    >>changing
    >>of nicks.

    > Yes. You may be lacking in your photographic skills, but you have
    > figured out that creep.
    >
    > Try something, Miguel. Go outside, or stand in your window, and find
    > something interesting to photograph...a person, a building, a street
    > scene, an interesting part of a door or a window...something. You
    > don't need to find wild birds or mountain scenes. There's something
    > within a few yards of you that can be interesting.
    >
    > Look at the resulting image and see how it can be cropped or re-shot
    > to emphasize the interesting aspect. Widen your photographic
    > horizons.

    It is a pleasure to me to take photos of the nature. Also I was thinking to
    take photos of parts of technology that I think could be interesting, maybe
    in any moment.

    --
    Miguel M. Yalán
    http://mmyv.com
    Miguel, Jul 6, 2009
  7. Miguel

    > Miguel wrote:
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> In your experiences, what do you think about the video option of
    >> digital camera screen captures to complete a difficult history of
    >> take in photos?
    >> I think that is an interesting option for the person that is using
    >> compact cameras.

    > Aside from copy rights matters, if photographing video screens or
    > capturing computer monitor images are all that's available, and if they
    > meet the needs of your "history", then I think you must use them.

    I was looking a reflex that also has the option of video, always the videos
    of digital cameras are interesting.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3699387851/

    --
    Miguel M. Yalán