    around film frame. Inside the frame, where the capture should be is black.
    Have tried with a few screen capture programs and also Ctrl-Alt-PrintScrn.

    Thank you !

    Arild, Feb 13, 2007

  2. Arild

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mike Easter, Feb 13, 2007

  3. Arild

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mike Easter wrote:
    > Arild wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone know how to make a screen capture from the film clips on
    >> this site : http://www.1golf.tv/

    > That's not the site. There's a frame redirector to the site here
    > http://1golftv.xstream.dk/mediamaker.php?

    Go get the files here:

    mms://media.xstream.dk/golftv/16x9/stavanger.wmv
    mms://media.xstream.dk/golftv/16x9/newsletter.wmv
    mms://media.xstream.dk/golftv/16x9/eurobonusgolf.wmv
    mms://media.xstream.dk/golftv/16x9/paris.wmv
    mms://media.xstream.dk/golftv/16x9/canon.wmv
    mms://media.xstream.dk/golftv/16x9/emirates.wmv

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Feb 13, 2007