    lee Guest

    Any Dood know a free Desktop capture util.

    <<THX>>
    lee, Oct 19, 2003

  2. lee

    °Mike° Guest

    ALT+PrintScreen will capture the current window to the
    clipboard. PrintScreen will capture the desktop.

    IrfanView also has a capture function. Get all the plugins.
    http://www.irfanview.com/

    On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 17:21:19 +0100, in
    <bmudm0$q7n$>
    lee scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 19, 2003

  3. lee

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Oct 19, 2003
  4. lee

    lee Guest

    Cheers Lads muches grassyASS.

    lee, Oct 19, 2003
  5. Blinky the Shark, Oct 19, 2003
  6. lee

    joevan Guest

    joevan, Oct 19, 2003
  7. lee

    Boomer Guest

    joevan <> wrote in

    > On 19 Oct 2003 19:18:27 GMT, Blinky the Shark
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>lee wrote:
    >>
    >>> Any Dood know a free Desktop capture util.

    >>I preferred MWSnap -- dedicated cap util with quite a few nice
    >>features.
    >>
    >>http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html

    > I use SRip32 and it works pretty good.
    > http://www.progency.com/
    > joevan

    Thanks my favorite too. I didn't care for MWSnap.
    Boomer, Oct 19, 2003
  8. lee

    joevan Guest

    On 19 Oct 2003 20:32:42 GMT, Boomer <>
    wrote:

    >joevan <> wrote in
    >
    >> On 19 Oct 2003 19:18:27 GMT, Blinky the Shark
    >> <> wrote:

    >>>I preferred MWSnap -- dedicated cap util with quite a few nice
    >>>features.
    >>>
    >>>http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html

    >> I use SRip32 and it works pretty good.
    >> http://www.progency.com/
    >> joevan
    >>

    >Thanks my favorite too. I didn't care for MWSnap.

    I have tried others such as from PSP (paint shop pro) etc. but SRip32
    is so much quicker and easier. I have noticed that once in a while for
    no reason at all it refuses to open with an error message. Not a
    problem, I just shut it down and open again and it works fine. It
    could be my system, but I was wondering if you ever had that happen?
    joevan
    joevan, Oct 19, 2003
  9. lee

    Boomer Guest

    joevan wrote:

    > On 19 Oct 2003 20:32:42 GMT, Boomer
    >
    >>joevan <> wrote in

    [snip]
    >>> I use SRip32 and it works pretty good.
    >>> http://www.progency.com/
    >>> joevan
    >>>

    >>Thanks my favorite too. I didn't care for MWSnap.

    > I have tried others such as from PSP (paint shop pro) etc. but
    > SRip32 is so much quicker and easier. I have noticed that once
    > in a while for no reason at all it refuses to open with an error
    > message. Not a problem, I just shut it down and open again and
    > it works fine. It could be my system, but I was wondering if you
    > ever had that happen? joevan

    Mine has always opened up. No error messages. Win 98.
    And I have installed and used it on Win ME and XP and have never
    gotten an error on those machines either.
    Boomer, Oct 19, 2003
  10. Boomer wrote:

    > Mine has always opened up. No error messages. Win 98.
    > And I have installed and used it on Win ME and XP and have never
    > gotten an error on those machines either.

    Have you XPeed <g>, or was that on someone else's machine?

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 297263
    NEW 9/25/03:
    Blinky the Shark, Oct 19, 2003
  11. lee

    Boomer Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Boomer wrote:
    >
    >> Mine has always opened up. No error messages. Win 98.
    >> And I have installed and used it on Win ME and XP and have never
    >> gotten an error on those machines either.

    > Have you XPeed <g>, or was that on someone else's machine?

    I would never XPee. <g> That was someone else's I got to play on
    for a few months. :)
    Boomer, Oct 19, 2003
  12. Boomer wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >> Boomer wrote:

    >>> Mine has always opened up. No error messages. Win 98.
    >>> And I have installed and used it on Win ME and XP and have never
    >>> gotten an error on those machines either.

    >> Have you XPeed <g>, or was that on someone else's machine?

    > I would never XPee. <g> That was someone else's I got to play on

    I don't plan to, either.

    I hate it when it gets on my shoes. :)

    > for a few months. :)

    I have a neighbor who sometimes catches me *not* wearing this:
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/frustrations/388b/

    He's got XP. Feh. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 20, 2003
  13. lee

    Boomer Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Boomer wrote:
    >
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> Have you XPeed <g>, or was that on someone else's machine?

    >> I would never XPee. <g> That was someone else's I got to play
    >> on

    > I don't plan to, either.
    >
    > I hate it when it gets on my shoes. :)

    It's not nice!

    >> for a few months. :)

    > I have a neighbor who sometimes catches me *not* wearing this:
    > http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/frustrations/388b/

    Nice shirt. ;)

    Boomer, Oct 20, 2003
  14. lee

    Juan Pérez Guest

    lee <> wrote in message
    > Cheers Lads muches grassyASS.

    Jesus H. Christ, that's just TOO funny......[BARF]

    Juan Pérez, Oct 20, 2003