    scorpion and he has this scorpion logo which is shown a few times.

    Can anyone take some screen caps of these designs and email it to me?

    THANKS!!!!
    Nymphetamine, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Nymphetamine

    --o-- Guest

    "Nymphetamine" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I am really looking to get these!!
    >
    > In the movie TRAFFIC, the Mexican drug dealer "Obregon" is called the
    > scorpion and he has this scorpion logo which is shown a few times.
    >
    > Can anyone take some screen caps of these designs and email it to me?
    >
    > THANKS!!!!

    go to a tattoo shop and get the artist to come
    up with something original, or look through their
    flash books for something similar
    --o--, Jul 10, 2003

  3. Nymphetamine

    Nymphetamine Guest

    "--o--" <> wrote in message news:<3f0d38a7$0$23100$>...

    > go to a tattoo shop and get the artist to come
    > up with something original, or look through their
    > flash books for something similar

    My question wasn't "How do I find a scorpion tattoo?"
    I already FOUND what I want, I just need to get the screen cap!
    Nymphetamine, Jul 10, 2003
  4. Nymphetamine

    Udo_NYC Guest

    Nymphetamine wrote:

    > My question wasn't "How do I find a scorpion tattoo?"
    > I already FOUND what I want, I just need to get the screen cap!

    Put the DVD into your DVD player (or or friends one).

    Mount your camera on a tripod.

    Use a film at 100ASA (or 50ASA, but that could be costly).

    Move it so close to your tv-set that the frame is in the visor.

    Find the best image of the tattoo and pause the DVD player (VHS shakes
    often, that's why DVD is better) and take a couple of pictures with
    selfexposure.

    Develop the film and go to your tattoo artist.

    Done...

    Or ask rab for screenshots and get shot yourself...

    Later

    Udo
    Udo_NYC, Jul 10, 2003
  5. Nymphetamine

    Nymphetamine Guest

    Udo_NYC <> wrote in message news:<>...

    > Put the DVD into your DVD player (or or friends one).
    > Mount your camera on a tripod.
    > Use a film at 100ASA (or 50ASA, but that could be costly).
    > Move it so close to your tv-set that the frame is in the visor.
    > Find the best image of the tattoo and pause the DVD player (VHS shakes
    > often, that's why DVD is better) and take a couple of pictures with
    > selfexposure.
    > Develop the film and go to your tattoo artist.

    I dont have the DVD or a tripod or even a camera (i just sold it on
    ebay), so that wont work, and thats why i need some help here.

    > Or ask rab for screenshots

    who what?
    Nymphetamine, Jul 11, 2003
  6. Nymphetamine

    Nymphetamine Guest

    "fr0glet" <> wrote in message news:<>...

    > My friends call that method "teleshit", er, "telesync". A better method
    > requires a DVD drive on your computer and some freeware.
    >
    > For a price I could capture it for you. :)
    >
    > fr0glet

    How much? Whats your email?
    Nymphetamine, Jul 12, 2003
  7. Nymphetamine

    Sunlight Guest

    "fr0glet" <> wrote in message
    > "Nymphetamine" <> wrote...

    > > How much? Whats your email?

    > A pound of flesh, your first born child, a backpiece from Anil Gupta,

    and/or
    > five million dollars in small unmarked bills.

    Heh. If you want real value for money, get hold of the original mini series
    "Traffik" instead. No mexican scorpions I'm afraid; just a fantastic story
    about the heroin trade and all the people it hurts along the way, from poppy
    farmers to the families of users.
    Sunlight, Jul 12, 2003
  8. > I am really looking to get these!!

    > In the movie TRAFFIC, the Mexican drug dealer "Obregon" is called the
    > scorpion and he has this scorpion logo which is shown a few times.
    >
    > Can anyone take some screen caps of these designs and email it to me?
    >
    > THANKS!!!!

    send me an e-mail and I'll send you 4 grabs of the scorpion .. tried to
    send them to you but your e-mail doesn't seem to work ..
    replace DOT with a . in my e-mail ..

    Carsten
    Carsten Bogner, Jul 12, 2003
  9. In rec.arts.bodyart Sunlight <-way-baby.com.invalid> wrote:
    S> Heh. If you want real value for money, get hold of the original mini series
    S> "Traffik" instead. No mexican scorpions I'm afraid; just a fantastic story
    S> about the heroin trade and all the people it hurts along the way, from poppy
    S> farmers to the families of users.

    e, you seem to be under the mistaken notion that just because
    someone wants some crappy tattoo from a movie that they have any interest
    or caring for the movie's storyline or anything surrounding that
    storyline.

    tattoos are still cool, right?

    shit.

    lish "the knowledge in & of itself
    is more than you deserve." -ftf
    39.3% / 30 RANA 125 / 68
    i'll teach you to turn away., Jul 12, 2003
  10. In rec.arts.bodyart Carsten Bogner <> wrote:
    > In the movie TRAFFIC, the Mexican drug dealer "Obregon" is called the
    > scorpion and he has this scorpion logo which is shown a few times.

    CB> send me an e-mail and I'll send you 4 grabs of the scorpion .. tried to
    CB> send them to you but your e-mail doesn't seem to work ..

    you're kinder than we are.

    but anyhow, i'd love to see this pedestal piece if you don't mind.
    my address is below & is viable.

    lish "you have pretty good posture
    for someone without a backbone." -lm
    39.3% / 30 RANA 125 / 68
    i'll teach you to turn away., Jul 12, 2003
  11. Nymphetamine

    Sunlight Guest

    "i'll teach you to turn away." <> wrote in message

    [I mentioned "Traffik"]

    > e, you seem to be under the mistaken notion that just because
    > someone wants some crappy tattoo from a movie that they have any interest
    > or caring for the movie's storyline or anything surrounding that
    > storyline.

    I don't care, it's a fantastic series. I like it, so I thought it was worth
    mentioning.

    When were tattoos ever cool, anyway?
    Sunlight, Jul 12, 2003