    opening microsoft outlook. It blanks out for about three seconds then comes
    back normal but right before the blank the screen freezes. I don't know
    what is causing this or where i should start looking to solve problem.

    Jason, Jun 27, 2005

  2. Jason

    pengulin Guest

    Do you lose the video signal completely when this happens? (Does the light
    on the front of the monitor that's usually solid green when you have video
    turn to amber and/or start blinking)

    pengulin, Jun 27, 2005

  3. Jason

    Jason Guest

    No the light stays solid green. My screen freezes right before it
    happens... then it goes dark black light black dark black then back on. It
    is like when you reset the screen size or resolution. But it happens when i
    am in outlook or when i am playing file through windows media player.
    Doesnt affect any other aspect of computer or happen at any other time. So
    i am assuming it is something required by microsoft but unsure. What other
    information could i provide that would help solving this issue just let me
    know and i will provide it.

    Jason, Jun 28, 2005