    I have machine about 1 year old. Has worked fine but since I have taken up
    scrabble oline it locks up while playing and have to reboot. Doesn't happen
    any other time. The video is shared onboard. Do I need an AGP video card?

    Ron Turner, Jan 15, 2005

  2. Ron Turner wrote:

    > I have machine about 1 year old. Has worked fine but since I have taken up
    > scrabble oline it locks up while playing and have to reboot. Doesn't happen
    > any other time. The video is shared onboard. Do I need an AGP video card?

    You need to stop using words that you've made up. ;)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Upgrading From IE http://blinkynet.net/comp/upgrade.html
    Mozilla Firefox http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 15, 2005

  3. Ron Turner wrote:

    > I have machine about 1 year old. Has worked fine but since I have taken up
    > scrabble oline it locks up while playing and have to reboot. Doesn't happen
    > any other time. The video is shared onboard. Do I need an AGP video card?

    Download Java and reinstall it, preferably not Microsoft's screwed up
    version. Try:

    http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 15, 2005