    Maxtor 120gb SATA 7200rpm
    Audigy 2 ZS
    TT 400watt PSU

    m1k30rz, Jun 21, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    Ciger

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2005
    Messages:
    28
    Clean the desk before taking pictures?... I see Someone just used deoderant and forgot to put the Cap back on  :shock:  is that a tool used for building that case :lol:

    Ciger, Jun 29, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yes deodrgant gives the case the smelll of it... really useful .... NOT

    unholy, Jun 30, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    that reminds me of my case and my friend's desk. Lets see some lighting and wire management.

    ww_crimson, Jul 5, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    SlipSand

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Messy messy messy.

    SlipSand, Jul 5, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i guess they're just lazy :D, i have a LCD sitting in front of me, i have moved it for like 3 days :|

    unholy, Jul 6, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    You think thats messy? Look at my room! Well don't look, just imagine....

    Flukemanguy, Aug 11, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    all i can see is u, a big fat and sassy computer :)D) and a big bed, nothing else bar black stuff

    unholy, Aug 12, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    ok unholy, was that meant to sound incredibly gay?
    I know I am uber sexy, but I think you need to learn to control your urges

    Flukemanguy, Aug 12, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    No not gay, just a stole line from the film "rejected"
    My Spoon is too big.
    My SPOON is TOOOOO big.
    I am a banana!
    ps, My Anus is Bleeding... :|

    unholy, Aug 12, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    HAHA BILLY'S BALLOON!? I aint sure if thats what its called, only seen it once, I havnt been f'ed leeching it from someone....but hey its FF (f'in funny)

    Flukemanguy, Aug 12, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined: