    Filmmaker?" If you don't believe me just click on JudgeMariaLopez.com right
    now and see this week's cases or Upcoming Cases! :)

    Scott! :)

    Wereo_SUPREME, May 5, 2007

  2. Wereo_SUPREME

    Guest

    "Wereo_SUPREME" <> wrote:

    >At the risk of posting non-sequitor, since I post here often I'm just
    >telling you I'm currently featured on judgemarialopez.com website as "The
    >Greatest Filmmaker Who Ever Lived" and they're doing a Case on me this
    >Wednesday.

    Gotta brag somewhere :)

    >I think it's going to be the Greatest moment in television history. How many
    >ppl do you know Sony Pictures Entertainment calls "The World's Greatest
    >Filmmaker?" If you don't believe me just click on JudgeMariaLopez.com right
    >now and see this week's cases or Upcoming Cases! :)

    All I see is "The World's Greatest Filmmaker Flopped!" did we leave
    out a word?

    Is this about your California Jam? I remember you hit this group
    pretty hard about it.
    --
    Get The Whole Thing
    http://www.transbuddha.com/mediaHolder.php?id=1142

    , May 5, 2007

  3. <> wrote in message
    > "Wereo_SUPREME" <> wrote:
    >
    >>At the risk of posting non-sequitor, since I post here often I'm just
    >>telling you I'm currently featured on judgemarialopez.com website as "The
    >>Greatest Filmmaker Who Ever Lived" and they're doing a Case on me this
    >>Wednesday.

    > Gotta brag somewhere :)
    >
    >>I think it's going to be the Greatest moment in television history. How
    >>many
    >>ppl do you know Sony Pictures Entertainment calls "The World's Greatest
    >>Filmmaker?" If you don't believe me just click on JudgeMariaLopez.com
    >>right
    >>now and see this week's cases or Upcoming Cases! :)

    > All I see is "The World's Greatest Filmmaker Flopped!" did we leave
    > out a word?
    >
    > Is this about your California Jam? I remember you hit this group
    > pretty hard about it.
    > --
    > Get The Whole Thing
    > http://www.transbuddha.com/mediaHolder.php?id=1142

    Thank you Pennywise. Well if I flopped it's gonna be the biggest thing in TV
    History. If I didn't flop it's gonna be the biggest thing in TV History.

    It's about California Jam and my even bigger one Nuclear Warrior and about
    "other" world exclusive Films of mine, too numerous to mention here.

    Anticipation is Incredible. I hope to see awl you there and then. See
    www.judgemarialopez.com the world's most incredible Filmmaker (Me) for more
    details and times, Scott :-0)

    Wereo_SUPREME, May 6, 2007
  4. Wereo_SUPREME wrote:

    >At the risk of posting non-sequitor, since I post here often I'm just
    >telling you I'm currently featured on judgemarialopez.com website as "The
    >Greatest Filmmaker Who Ever Lived" and they're doing a Case on me this
    >Wednesday.
    >
    >I think it's going to be the Greatest moment in television history. How many
    >ppl do you know Sony Pictures Entertainment calls "The World's Greatest
    >Filmmaker?" If you don't believe me just click on JudgeMariaLopez.com right
    >now and see this week's cases or Upcoming Cases! :)

    You're the same retard that keeps blabbing about a bootleg tape you
    made in the 70's - huh? Is that your claim to fame? Jebus man - lay
    off the weed. You are too old for that shit, it's not cute anymore.

    I would think the greatest moments in TV history might be the first
    moon landing, the JFK assassination, and coverage of terrorist
    attacks on 9/11. Don't get any funny ideas, freak.

    Oh, and who the **** is Judge Maria Lopez?

    \Fat Tony\ D'Amico, May 6, 2007
  5. ""Fat Tony" D'Amico" <> wrote in message
    > Wereo_SUPREME wrote:
    >
    >>At the risk of posting non-sequitor, since I post here often I'm just
    >>telling you I'm currently featured on judgemarialopez.com website as "The
    >>Greatest Filmmaker Who Ever Lived" and they're doing a Case on me this
    >>Wednesday.
    >>
    >>I think it's going to be the Greatest moment in television history. How
    >>many
    >>ppl do you know Sony Pictures Entertainment calls "The World's Greatest
    >>Filmmaker?" If you don't believe me just click on JudgeMariaLopez.com
    >>right
    >>now and see this week's cases or Upcoming Cases! :)

    > You're the same retard that keeps blabbing about a bootleg tape you
    > made in the 70's - huh? Is that your claim to fame? Jebus man - lay
    > off the weed. You are too old for that shit, it's not cute anymore.
    >
    > I would think the greatest moments in TV history might be the first
    > moon landing, the JFK assassination, and coverage of terrorist
    > attacks on 9/11. Don't get any funny ideas, freak.
    >
    > Oh, and who the **** is Judge Maria Lopez?

    You sound like a real asshole. Don't ever respond to anything I write
    anymore; I could call you a stalker.

    Go take your pills now; lots of them.

    Wereo_SUPREME, May 7, 2007
  6. Wereo_SUPREME

    iL_weReo Guest

    On May 6, 8:41 pm, "Wereo_SUPREME" <> wrote:
    > ""Fat Tony" D'Amico" <> wrote in messagenews:...
    >

    > > Wereo_SUPREME wrote:

    > >>At the risk of posting non-sequitor, since I post here often I'm just
    > >>telling you I'm currently featured on judgemarialopez.com website as "The
    > >>Greatest Filmmaker Who Ever Lived" and they're doing a Case on me this
    > >>Wednesday.

    > >>I think it's going to be the Greatest moment in television history. How
    > >>many
    > >>ppl do you know Sony Pictures Entertainment calls "The World's Greatest
    > >>Filmmaker?" If you don't believe me just click on JudgeMariaLopez.com
    > >>right
    > >>now and see this week's cases or Upcoming Cases! :)

    > > You're the same retard that keeps blabbing about a bootleg tape you
    > > made in the 70's - huh? Is that your claim to fame? Jebus man - lay
    > > off the weed. You are too old for that shit, it's not cute anymore.

    > > I would think the greatest moments in TV history might be the first
    > > moon landing, the JFK assassination, and coverage of terrorist
    > > attacks on 9/11. Don't get any funny ideas, freak.

    > > Oh, and who the **** is Judge Maria Lopez?

    > You sound like a real asshole. Don't ever respond to anything I write
    > anymore; I could call you a stalker.
    >
    > Go take your pills now; lots of them.

    Whoa Fat Tony. Clamp what I just said. In all your unnecessary vitriol
    you do raise a startling point. One thing though, you neglect to
    mention The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show.

    This gets the mind wondering abit. I *know* this would've happened if
    I didn't blow that Recording Contract in 1984. But will Wednesday
    might *still* turn out something like this?

    I'm wondering now...the Wereo is the Worshipped and the
    Enraptured...Great going, Fat Tony, but please why not talk civil,
    Scott.

    iL_weReo, May 7, 2007
  7. iL_weReo wrote:

    >On May 6, 8:41 pm, "Wereo_SUPREME" <> wrote:

    >> > You're the same retard that keeps blabbing about a bootleg tape you
    >> > made in the 70's - huh? Is that your claim to fame? Jebus man - lay
    >> > off the weed. You are too old for that shit, it's not cute anymore.

    >> > I would think the greatest moments in TV history might be the first
    >> > moon landing, the JFK assassination, and coverage of terrorist
    >> > attacks on 9/11. Don't get any funny ideas, freak.

    >> > Oh, and who the **** is Judge Maria Lopez?

    >> You sound like a real asshole. Don't ever respond to anything I write
    >> anymore; I could call you a stalker.
    >>
    >> Go take your pills now; lots of them.
    >>
    >> --

    >Whoa Fat Tony. Clamp what I just said. In all your unnecessary vitriol
    >you do raise a startling point. One thing though, you neglect to
    >mention The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show.
    >
    >This gets the mind wondering abit. I *know* this would've happened if
    >I didn't blow that Recording Contract in 1984. But will Wednesday
    >might *still* turn out something like this?
    >
    >I'm wondering now...the Wereo is the Worshipped and the
    >Enraptured...Great going, Fat Tony, but please why not talk civil,
    >Scott.

    Looks like you were the one taking pills after that first reply. LOL

    \Fat Tony\ D'Amico, May 7, 2007
  8. ""Fat Tony" D'Amico" <> wrote in message
    > iL_weReo wrote:
    >
    >>On May 6, 8:41 pm, "Wereo_SUPREME" <> wrote:
    >>> ""Fat Tony" D'Amico" <> wrote in
    >>> messagenews:...

    >>> You sound like a real asshole. Don't ever respond to anything I write
    >>> anymore; I could call you a stalker.
    >>>
    >>> Go take your pills now; lots of them.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> quoted text -

    >>Whoa Fat Tony. Clamp what I just said. In all your unnecessary vitriol
    >>you do raise a startling point. One thing though, you neglect to
    >>mention The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show.
    >>
    >>This gets the mind wondering abit. I *know* this would've happened if
    >>I didn't blow that Recording Contract in 1984. But will Wednesday
    >>might *still* turn out something like this?
    >>
    >>I'm wondering now...the Wereo is the Worshipped and the
    >>Enraptured...Great going, Fat Tony, but please why not talk civil,
    >>Scott.

    > Looks like you were the one taking pills after that first reply. LOL

    LOL i was but you're a great guy. Sorry I misunderstood you at first. Thanks
    for everything, and I'm sending around what you said. Scott

    Wereo_SUPREME, May 7, 2007
  9. Wereo_SUPREME wrote:

    >> Looks like you were the one taking pills after that first reply. LOL
    >>

    >LOL i was but you're a great guy. Sorry I misunderstood you at first. Thanks
    >for everything, and I'm sending around what you said. Scott

    Wait a second, Scott. I still think you are weird. My comment was
    not necessarily complimentary, it was an observation. I do not
    condone theft, in any form. I seems to me you are bragging about
    something you think is okay, but the other party considers theft.

    I am not your ally, nor your detractor. I am worried about you.. Your
    statement: " Wereo is the Worshipped and the Enraptured" is
    incomprehensible.. Are you claiming God status? Or are you just
    stoned?

    \Fat Tony\ D'Amico, May 7, 2007
  10. iL_weReo wrote:

    >This gets the mind wondering abit. I *know* this would've happened if
    >I didn't blow that Recording Contract in 1984. But will Wednesday
    >might *still* turn out something like this?

    Since the show was pre-taped, why don't you just tell us the outcome?

    \Fat Tony\ D'Amico, May 7, 2007
  11. ""Fat Tony" D'Amico" <> wrote in message
    > iL_weReo wrote:
    >
    >>This gets the mind wondering abit. I *know* this would've happened if
    >>I didn't blow that Recording Contract in 1984. But will Wednesday
    >>might *still* turn out something like this?

    > Since the show was pre-taped, why don't you just tell us the outcome?

    The outcome I think will be mankind's Greatest Moment on Television. I see
    no need for any other "Entertainment" besides this, Fat Tony.

    If we're to defeat terrorism we need streamlined media. My Work is the best
    way I know to achieve that.

    Wereo_SUPREME, May 7, 2007
  12. ""Fat Tony" D'Amico" <> wrote in message
    > Wereo_SUPREME wrote:
    >
    >>> Looks like you were the one taking pills after that first reply. LOL
    >>>

    >>LOL i was but you're a great guy. Sorry I misunderstood you at first.
    >>Thanks
    >>for everything, and I'm sending around what you said. Scott

    > Wait a second, Scott. I still think you are weird. My comment was
    > not necessarily complimentary, it was an observation. I do not
    > condone theft, in any form. I seems to me you are bragging about
    > something you think is okay, but the other party considers theft.
    >
    > I am not your ally, nor your detractor. I am worried about you.. Your
    > statement: " Wereo is the Worshipped and the Enraptured" is
    > incomprehensible.. Are you claiming God status? Or are you just
    > stoned?

    You made a Great Comment, Tony. One of the best I've seen, if not *the* best
    on this whole situation.

    I'm stoned, stoned like the old days lol.

    Wereo_SUPREME, May 7, 2007