    some doubt about a n answer or is it better not to answer
    the dubitous question ?

    Have a nice day
    Liben Christophe, Oct 12, 2004

  2. Liben Christophe

    Jason Guest

    Before taking the exam, you should study your English more. The MCDST
    profession is primarily for those interested in developing their helpdesk
    skills. While the MCDST is devoted more to the technical side, there is
    also the communication side. You need to be able to communicate effectively
    with the end user. Thus, master the language you will be supporting and
    know concepts like subject-verb agreement and sentence structure.

    Howeer, the answer to your question is to answer every question. Negative
    points are not given for incorrect answers. If you answer a question
    correctly, you get a point. If you answer a question incorrectly you do not
    get a point. If you do not answer a question, you do not get a point. No
    answer and a wrong answer are awarded the same number of points - zero!

    It always is better to make an educated guess rather than no guess at all.
    That's how life is, and that's how these exams are designed.

    Jason, Oct 12, 2004

  3. Liben Christophe

    Guest Guest

    Well, thank you for answering my question.
    Sorry my english is not very good. Should I tell you that
    before asking my question.

    Well, I speak different languages. I pass 70-270 exam in
    english. Other exams for MCSA are all written in english.

    Why should i take 70-271 exam in an other language. Well i
    wrote my question as fast as possible between calls. I
    don't have much time to post.

    Have a nice day !

    Guest, Oct 12, 2004
  4. Well i took the 70-271 exam yesterday and pass it with a
    score of 833. I take it in ENLGISH :)

    Now I'm studying for the 70-272... :)

    have a nice day

    Liben Christophe, Oct 15, 2004
  5. Liben Christophe

    tommy Guest

    Congratulations! I wish you the best - do not worry if
    your English is not polished, continue to pursue effective
    communication and you'll be fine.
    Regards,
    tommy adams

    tommy, Oct 19, 2004