    MCP (Windows XP)
    MCP (Windows Server 2003)
    070-291 (resit) next week...

    MattG, Sep 23, 2005

  2. MattG

    Jim Guest

    These guys usually have lots of useful information:
    http://www.mcngp.com/homepage.php

    Jim, Sep 23, 2005

  3. MattG

    CBIC Guest

    Jim wrote:
    > These guys usually have lots of useful information:
    > http://www.mcngp.com/homepage.php

    WE DO NOT!!!!!!!!1111ONE11111111111111
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Sep 23, 2005
  4. MattG

    Jim Guest

    you did once, i saw it

    Jim, Sep 23, 2005
  5. MattG

    CBIC Guest

    Jim wrote:
    > you did once, i saw it

    Lies. We can't have people thinking we actually have helpful info on our
    website.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Sep 23, 2005
  6. MattG

    catwalker63 Guest

    "MattG" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > I am looking for an article/post/site/page/document that explains in a
    > reasonable amount of detail how the MCP exams work, especially
    > relating to scoring and weighting on the various question types.
    >
    > There is some info at:
    > www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/procedures.asp, but it doesn't
    > really go into detail...

    It's a secret. No one knows exactly how they score and weight the exams.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Sep 24, 2005
  7. MattG

    m0rk Guest

    otherwise you'd have people cheating all over the place... *furrows brow, sucks
    on tongue, and scratches head*

    m0rk

    m0rk, Sep 24, 2005
  8. You have that anyway.

    /* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */, Sep 24, 2005