    One more Question how long was it for some of you guys to get your cert
    through the post to europe and what do you get? Just an A4 sheet of paper
    saying passed ?

    Remo, Dec 7, 2004

  2. Remo

    leno bob Guest

    relax bro just pass the sucker and itll be behind you...

    "Remo" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how the scoreing system work's. I know it's scored from
    > 100 to 900 with and 505 and 515 pass rate depending on which exam. Every
    > mock test i ever took expects you to get 80% pass rate. Being that there
    > are several dead questions ( not scored ) in the exams what % rate is 505

    or

    leno bob, Dec 28, 2004

  3. Remo

    Remo Guest

    Passed it already Nov 19th

    Remo A+

    Remo, Dec 28, 2004
  4. Remo

    leno bob Guest

    i do think that teh passing is 66% so a do think a 515 is at about that ( i
    barely passed with a 531 ) basically you need to get 2/3 right ...

    leno bob, Dec 30, 2004
  5. Remo

    leno bob Guest

    i recieved my cert within 2 weeks and you get a framable cert that looks
    professionall and you rec a card so youll be a "card carrying " and
    certified

    leno bob, Dec 30, 2004