Scoring question for 70-300

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Mike Maddux, Jul 13, 2003.

  1. Mike Maddux

    Mike Maddux Guest

    Howdy folks,

    I wonder if there is any hard information or educated guesses as to this
    question:

    How is the scoring done for questions that require you to pick more than one
    answer?

    E.g., if you are required to pick three, and you get two right and one wrong, do
    you get two-thirds credit? Or would you get zero credit because you didn't
    answer the whole question correctly?

    OR, would you get one third because you LOSE a third for answering one wrong?
    This last possibility would change your test taking strategy, because you might
    be better off only picking the two you knew and not trying to guess on the third
    one.

    Any knowledge or opinios on this? I'm mainly asking to discover how well I'm
    doing as I take practice tests.

    Thanks,

    Mike
    Mike Maddux, Jul 13, 2003

  2. Mike Maddux

    pietkom Guest

    Hey my brother u most get all the questions or answer
    right or else nothing for u. so pls be very careful when
    selecting the options.

    Pietkom
    Lagos

    pietkom, Jul 13, 2003