    Hi there,

    What is the highest score u could get on MCDST exam? I am a bit confused
    here:)

    Hannah, Mar 30, 2006

  2. Hannah

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFubmFo?= <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hi there,
    >
    > What is the highest score u could get on MCDST exam? I am a bit confused
    > here:)

    You need to score at least a 700 out of 1000. 1000 being the highest that
    you can score.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Mar 30, 2006

  3. Hannah

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > What is the highest score u could get on MCDST exam? I am a bit confused
    > here:)

    The maximum score varies based on the questions on your particular exam.
    All MS says is that you need 700 to pass.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Mar 30, 2006
  4. Hannah

    Briscobar Guest

    Lasher <> rambled:

    > 1000 being the highest that you can score.

    This isn't necessarily true.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com read The Da Vinci Code in 1 hour 12 minutes.

    Briscobar, Mar 30, 2006
  5. Hannah

    Lasher Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:eSLmTTBVGHA.424
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Lasher <> rambled:
    >>
    >> 1000 being the highest that you can score.

    > This isn't necessarily true.
    >
    > --
    > KB
    >
    > MCNGP #26
    > www.mcngp.com read The Da Vinci Code in 1 hour 12 minutes.

    In regards to the MCDST exams, it is.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Mar 31, 2006
  6. Hannah

    MitchS Guest

    "FrisbeeĀ®" <> wrote in message

    >> In regards to the MCDST exams, it is.

    > Can you cite how you know this?
    >
    > Microsoft has never divulged their maximum scores that any of us know of,
    > and there have been reports of people scoring higher than 1000 on various
    > exams. Granted the MCDST is relatively new, but I'd still like to know
    > how you seem to know for certain that it is topped at 1000.

    Closest thing I could find is this:
    Microsoft Certification: Learn more about MCDST
    February 10, 2004
    blah, blah, blah

    Host: Andy (Microsoft)
    Q: I've found from my 2003 exam results that the score and the "feedback
    bars" sometimes don't match up. Without revealing secret recipes, what
    correlation is there between the score and the feedback?
    A: The passing score for all of our exams is now 700, so the max score you
    can make varies. The feedback bars give you an idea how you did in each
    area.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Apr 5, 2006