    in practice exams but am unsure if this would be enough to pass?

    Thanks
    Ciaran

    Ciaran h8s M.E., Sep 26, 2005

  2. Ciaran h8s M.E.

    T-Bone Guest

    "Ciaran h8s M.E." <> wrote
    > I've read that 700 is the score required to pass a microsoft exam.
    >
    > Is this 700 marks out of 1000 available? This is confusing me as I have
    > scored 75%
    > in practice exams but am unsure if this would be enough to pass?

    What the test is out of and the number of questions varies from person to
    person. Answers to these and other questions can be found on the Microsoft
    site.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Sep 26, 2005

  3. Thanks for this T-Bone......

    I guess it's like asking how long is a piece of string

    Cheers dude

    Ciaran h8s M.E., Sep 26, 2005
  4. 700 is passing, not sure what it is out of.

    I just took both of them.

    Jason Chappell, Sep 30, 2005