    Ravi Guest

    Can anybody please tell me what's the passing score
    required for 70-300 test.
    Ravi, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Ravi wrote:

    > Can anybody please tell me what's the passing score
    > required for 70-300 test.

    No one knows.
    General Protection Fault, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Ravi

    Jay Walters Guest

    I heard you needed a score of 13405983.56980 out of
    13405984.0 ... roughly 99.9 percent - but I could be
    wrong.

    Jay Walters, Nov 5, 2003
  4. Ravi

    Jaime Guest

    lol

    Jaime, Nov 5, 2003
  5. Ravi

    Guest Guest

    100% is a passing score. There are many others.

    Guest, Nov 5, 2003
  6. Ravi

    . Guest

    I thought Microsoft publish the passing score now. At least it does for
    exams like 70-315/316 which are 700. So Microsoft does not publish passing
    score for 70-300?

    ., Nov 6, 2003
  7. .. wrote:
    > I thought Microsoft publish the passing score now. At least it does for
    > exams like 70-315/316 which are 700. So Microsoft does not publish passing
    > score for 70-300?

    No, they still don't give you that one.
    General Protection Fault, Nov 6, 2003
  8. Who really cares....? As long as you Pass, that's all that matters. We'll,
    knowing the material wouldn't hurt...<g>

    Besides chest thumping in groups like this, nobody gives a sh** what your
    score was.

    Leigh Kendall, Nov 7, 2003
  9. Ravi

    Ian Ringrose Guest

    Microsoft will not tell you, however for most MCP exams it is between 70%
    and 80%.

    Ian Ringrose, Nov 8, 2003