scope

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by scope in mcse, Sep 16, 2008.

  1. what is the scope in mcse specially in India.

    scope in mcse, Sep 16, 2008

  2. scope in mcse

    Frisbee® Guest

    scope in mcse wrote:
    > what is the scope in mcse specially in India.

    I'd say that depends entirely on the rifle you want to use it with.

    Frisbee®, Sep 16, 2008

  3. scope in mcse

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Sep 16, 2008
  4. scope in mcse

    Consultant Guest

    well, i would have to say, it is given to young indians at birth, then at
    the age of 11, you will be able to work in a call center, a-la sweat shop,
    where you can dispense useless, unintelligible information to customers of
    companies such as dell or microsoft.

    Consultant, Sep 16, 2008
  5. scope in mcse

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Sep 16, 2008
  6. scope in mcse

    JaR Guest

    On 9/16/2008,Consultant had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > well, i would have to say, it is given to young indians at birth,
    > then at the age of 11, you will be able to work in a call center,
    > a-la sweat shop, where you can dispense useless, unintelligible
    > information to customers of companies such as dell or microsoft.

    Can you say: "Tangkyu for galling Migrosof, my name iz Baul* an I'll be
    azzizding yu dooday. Cud yu bleeze chek de poweh gabul is blugged in?"

    **With sincere apologies to all those helldesk workers in Bangalore who
    actually CAN speak english intelligibly. Why don't any of you work for
    Microsoft?**

    --
    JaR
    *Sure it is, and mine's Rajinder

    JaR, Sep 17, 2008
  7. scope in mcse

    Network Guru Guest

    > what is the scope in mcse specially in India.

    Listerine is more effective

    Network Guru, Sep 21, 2008
  8. scope in mcse

    Consultant Guest

    kills 99.9% of germs that cause bad breath

    Consultant, Sep 22, 2008