    frinds suggets me to switch to Sun Technologies. But i like ths micrsoft very
    much. So plz help me.

    I m very greatful to u...

    abhinav goyal, Nov 8, 2004

  2. IMHO C# is a much better version of Java and is backed by Microsoft.
    Microsoft has invested millions an millions of dollars in it and .NET
    framework. So it's here to stay.
    Again IMHO Java will be a thing of the past in a few years, since C# is way
    much better.

    "abhinav goyal" <> wrote in message
    > hi friends,
    >
    > My self working in this MT(Microsoft Technologies) from last 5 years
    > specially on ASP,VBScript,HTML . Mainly developing web applications. I

    wants
    > to upgrade myself so i m thinking to take this MCAD certification. Plz

    tell
    > me wht is the scope of this MCAD. Bcoz i found on net that most of the

    jobs
    > are maily for JAVA people like working in J2EE etc. So u plz tell wht is

    the
    > exact scope of ths MT. Is we Microsoft developers have secure future in

    this

    msnews.microsoft.com, Nov 8, 2004

  3. abhinav goyal

    owen Guest

    > hi friends,
    >
    > My self working in this MT(Microsoft Technologies) from last 5 years
    > specially on ASP,VBScript,HTML . Mainly developing web applications. I

    wants
    > to upgrade myself so i m thinking to take this MCAD certification. Plz

    tell
    > me wht is the scope of this MCAD. Bcoz i found on net that most of the

    jobs
    > are maily for JAVA people like working in J2EE etc. So u plz tell wht is

    the
    > exact scope of ths MT. Is we Microsoft developers have secure future in

    this
    > .NET.
    >
    > I need u r comments so i will able to decide wht i shld do bcoz many of my
    > frinds suggets me to switch to Sun Technologies. But i like ths micrsoft

    very
    > much. So plz help me.
    >
    > I m very greatful to u...

    Plz? I think u should learn 2 spell and type words in full b4 u go any
    fiurther bcoz if u cant be bothered 2 type words properly then u are 2 lazy
    for the hard work of MCAD. !

    Owen

    owen, Nov 10, 2004
  4. abhinav goyal

    Nick Guest

    Or how about...

    Learning both?

    That way you future proof your empoyment prospects.

    Nick, Nov 12, 2004
  5. abhinav goyal

    UAError Guest

    Re: Or how about...

    "Nick" <> wrote:

    >Learning both?
    >
    >That way you future proof your empoyment prospects.

    To some companies this duality could be quite valuable. Some
    would say that you have to go J2EE all the way if you want
    platform independent clients (especially if those "clients"
    are customers).

    However some organizations may (internally) value the
    multi-language capabilty of .NET because they like to use
    the right tool for the job (imagine that).

    About Languages
    Welcome to the .NET Language Developers Group
    http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/lang/

    In that case it is much more likely that they would deploy
    Java rich clients consuming WSI Web Services written in
    ASP.NET to achieve platform independence on the client,
    rather than requiring the installation of Mono. Not that
    everybody on such a Java team would have to know both worlds
    - but having one or some that do would help.

    UAError, Nov 12, 2004