    anorther Sun Certified Web Component Developer(J2EE) is much more better
    than taking the MCSD?? Which one is more demanding?? The Dot Net expert
    or the J2EE expert?

    perfectionist, Oct 13, 2003

  2. perfectionist

    Somchai U. Guest

    It totally depends on you to choose which one. I suggest you choose the
    certificate you perform best.

    Somchai

    Somchai U., Oct 14, 2003

  3. perfectionist

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Do you guys think that taking a Sun Certified Java Programmer(J2SE) plus
    >anorther Sun Certified Web Component Developer(J2EE) is much more better
    >than taking the MCSD??

    No way, two exams compared to five - you do the math. If you had said
    the developer and/or architect certifications, my answer may have been
    different.

    >Which one is more demanding??

    Neither. If you work with Java the exams are a breeze - no studying
    required. If not, you will find 'cramming' harder than for the ms
    exams.

    >The Dot Net expert or the J2EE expert?

    Neither Be software professional. Understanding how to solve business
    problems should not be imposed by process constraints. Identifying an
    appropriate architectural design 'should' not [in theory] be based on
    such constraints. However, as process constraints are identified
    during the production of the project scope, or through requirements
    analysis, [needless] implementation details often appear in the
    primary design work products, making the design less open to change,
    maintenance and porting.

    Understanding what to use dot net, j2ee etc. is more important than
    'trying' to learn every single class and method they contain.

    Kline Sphere, Oct 14, 2003
  4. Thanks for ur response!!! I appreciate ur answers!! I am pretty happy
    because I have got some ideas now!! Thanks!!!!!

    perfectionist, Oct 15, 2003
  5. perfectionist

    The Rock Guest

    Both...