    kismeras Guest

    Hey everyone. I am new to Tampa area. I was wondering What Microsoft CTEC's
    are in the tampa/Pasco and Hernando are. Thanks guys.

    kismeras, Sep 13, 2005

  2. FYI I had a REALLY lousy experience with New Horizons... their Montreal
    franchise went bankrupt with $12,000 of my dollars, and their corporate head
    office basically left me to rot... I hope you find anyone BUT them.

    By the way: Kudos to Microsoft... they came through with a huge box of MOCs
    for free... a lot more than they owed me, though a lot less than New Horizons
    did.

    --
    MDG, MCSA

    Montreal MCSA, Oct 10, 2005