School says US flag offensive

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, May 17, 2010.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2010/05/13/cb.arizona.flag.shirt.flap.cnn

    Four students at a school decided to wear "US flag" t-shirts to school on
    Cinco de Mayo day. The school said no you may not and kicked them out.
    Hell, when I was in high school, wearing just a t-shirt to school would get
    you sent home for a few days.

    Though the school policy is, no one is allowed to wear any clothing that
    depicts a flag from any country. Has the first amendment been violated or
    has the fact that a school rules been enforced.

    Do recall that way back when, girls were not allowed to wear skirts that
    were hemmed above the knees. I got spanked for not wearing a belt.

    --
    I learned my lesson well. You can't please everyone, so you got to please
    yourself.

    richard, May 17, 2010

  2. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    richard <> wrote in

    > http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2010/05/13/cb.arizona.flag.shirt.fl
    > ap.cnn
    >
    > Four students at a school decided to wear "US flag" t-shirts to school
    > on Cinco de Mayo day. The school said no you may not and kicked them
    > out. Hell, when I was in high school, wearing just a t-shirt to school
    > would get you sent home for a few days.
    >
    > Though the school policy is, no one is allowed to wear any clothing
    > that depicts a flag from any country. Has the first amendment been
    > violated or has the fact that a school rules been enforced.

    You'll have to reword that last sentence for me to be sure what you
    mean. However the fact is that the kids *knowingly* and quite probably
    with malice aforethought broke the school rule. That means they get
    singled out. That's life. The only thing they can be glad about is that
    they weren't in the US marines and subject to *their* punishment.

    They'll grow up from this. Maybe. If not, the government has places they
    will live for free when they demonstrate they haven't in no uncertain terms.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, May 17, 2010

  3. The Old Sourdough reflected upon days before electricity was created:

    > richard mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2010/05/13/cb.arizona.flag.shirt.fla
    >> p.cnn

    >> Four students at a school decided to wear "US flag" t-shirts to school
    >> on Cinco de Mayo day. The school said no you may not and kicked them
    >> out. Hell, when I was in high school, wearing just a t-shirt to school
    >> would get you sent home for a few days.

    > You were supposed to be wearing pants with that t-shirt.

    When I went to school, we had to wear grey pants; light blue shirts;
    a proprietary-plaid necktie - except on ascot day, where we all had
    to wear the same proprietary-plaid pattern, only an ascot; and we
    had to check the schedule boards for whether we were to wear the
    sleeved cardigans or the sleevless cardigan vests. We also had to
    stand when any instructor or visiting dean entered or departed the
    classroom as well as stand, acknowledge the instructor properly;
    identify ourselves by proper name and class designation when called
    on for a question... There was actually a rule for a while which
    forbade the other guys from stuffing socks in the front of their
    briefs "... to keep-up with Mister Bucky Breeder..." but one of the
    deans caught it by actually reading the boards, and changed it out.

    What gets to me is that the Meexicanditos got to wear their leetle
    Meexicndito-flag styled clothings to celebrate the day of their
    victorious campagin to rid the area of the French imperialist
    meddling troublemakers who were using them to usurp the USA and
    de-stablize the region.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinco_de_Mayo

    >> Though the school policy is, no one is allowed to wear any clothing
    >> that depicts a flag from any country. Has the first amendment been
    >> violated or has the fact that a school rules been enforced.

    > They violated the school dress code.

    The "dress code" doesn't have anything to do with a "pants code";
    thus 'pants onde grownd; pants onde grownd; lookeen mighty
    kewl with our pants onde grownd..." and they let the more
    darkly-pigmented-Americans do any damn thing, yet a white guy
    shows up in the red-white-and-blue and they have a conniption-fit?

    Well, this is what I say to their parents : "There are plenty of
    private schools who want your business and will instill the basics
    of success in your childrens' formulative brains rather than
    quashing incentive and originality in favor of the masses' erroneous
    ideations of polictical correctness and status quo!" Don't go
    whining about "they can't afford it" because if they *want it*,
    they will find a way to afford it -- just like they do with the
    crack and the heroin and the cheap alcoholic beverages in bottles
    with screw-tops. EWWWWWUUUUGGGHHHH... Peoples are a product of
    the choices they make.

    >> Do recall that way back when, girls were not allowed to wear skirts
    >> that were hemmed above the knees. I got spanked for not wearing a belt.

    > Well, if you weren't wearng pants......

    He was wearing a skirt that was hemmed properly...
    if you'da *red* his poast - and correctly inferred what it implies.

    I remember the days when we'd hang out at the park and spank the
    Catholic school girls on their tight little silk-pantied bottoms
    for having "impure thoughts" and then convince them that we were
    saving them from the wrath of confession by taking care of their
    penance "here-and-now".

    What did we learn from that?

    That girls are easy to spank because all you have to do is pull them
    over your knees and flip their skirts up a bit, and *BAM-BAM-BAM...*
    spank the leetle wenches on their supple little buttocks...

    They'd get all misty-eyed, and pigeon-toed and thank us for helping out.

    "My pleasure, ma'am! And have a really nice day."

    Now, especially at my ripe old age, now almost 35, they'd probably
    call that little skool-daze-prank something else...

    Or better yet, like the Norman Polanski case, 40 years later I'll
    have misfit wimmins coming out of the woodwork saying that all their
    life's misfortunes are all because I spnaked them in a park one day...

    Well, to that I say "Get over it, biatchhhhh - and get a real life."

    [_S_incerely] HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I'm not talking to the aliens

    Bucky Breeder, Ed.D., May 17, 2010
  4. This should be illegal in the future. This happened on Cinco de Mayo, the
    Mexican holiday celebrating independence.

    On this day, American flags are not allowed because they can cause trouble
    when others see them.

    Wearing American colors on the fifth of May is only done to irritate
    Mexicans here in this country and is basically done by racists and bigots
    and uneducated clowns.
    All of Usenet is in a psychological, emotional, and antisocial free fall
    into an abyss and fully immersed in a drowning pool of mental illness.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®, May 17, 2010
  5. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 17, 2010
  6. "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote in

    > Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤® wrote:
    >
    >> This should be illegal in the future. This happened on Cinco de Mayo,
    >> the Mexican holiday celebrating independence.

    > Mexico's Independence Day is September 16th.
    >
    > If you can't Google, here's some links:
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinco_de_Mayo
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico

    Whatever it is, it was disrespectful of the Mexican culture and stupid
    Americans like these don't belong among civilized peoples.

    Americans aren't the only ones this nation belongs to.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®, May 17, 2010
  7. Beauregard T. Shagnasty <http://tinyurl.com/2bout62>

    > Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤® wrote:
    >
    >> This should be illegal in the future. This happened on
    >> Cinco de Mayo, the Mexican holiday celebrating independence.

    > Mexico's Independence Day is September 16th.
    >
    > If you can't Google, here's some links:
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinco_de_Mayo
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico

    I posted the phreakin' link to what 'splained it, Lucy.

    Nomore 'splainin' is nexercerrey if you're not retraded,
    redheaded, or presidental in a DesiLu sort of way.

    Who do [they] think HELPED Mexico extract those French
    assholes offa the American subdivisions? It was US[A], &
    it was a mutually beneficial situation in that it helped
    to hasten the end of the US Civil War by quashing the
    insurrectionist-cotton-growing-Southerners' arms supply.

    BTW, I think the passing of the Taco Bell Cheewaawaa
    should be a National Drinking Holiday too - with parades,
    and titty-flashing and beads and fun for all too - to
    celebrate his life here in the land of opportunity.

    I live in Colorado, so I'll be wearing the red-white-and-blue,
    and if they want to take it away from me, they'll have to pry
    it from my cold, comotoze fingers - and they'd better not
    leave any clues as to who done it, because Americans are
    tenacious if we are anythang whatsoever. <WORD>

    FYI, HTH, RNC

    Bucky Breeder, May 17, 2010
  8. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤® <http://tinyurl.com/2bout62>

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤® wrote:
    >>
    >>> This should be illegal in the future. This happened on Cinco de Mayo,
    >>> the Mexican holiday celebrating independence.

    >> Mexico's Independence Day is September 16th.
    >>
    >> If you can't Google, here's some links:
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinco_de_Mayo
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico
    >>

    > Whatever it is, it was disrespectful of the Mexican culture and stupid
    > Americans like these don't belong among civilized peoples.
    >
    > Americans aren't the only ones this nation belongs to.

    EVERYONE belongs to US[A]... "All your base are belong to us!"

    If it weren't for US[A], everyone else would be goosestepping
    to Bavarian polkas and eating boiled JewStew 3 meals a day from
    a can marked with Swastikas and endorsed by a very old Hitler dude.

    Now, get over it and larn yerself some true histrionical history.

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, May 17, 2010
  9. Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote in news:Xns9D7B798A964DBuckyGram@207.246.207.164:

    > I live in Colorado, so I'll be wearing the red-white-and-blue,
    > and if they want to take it away from me, they'll have to pry
    > it from my cold, comotoze fingers - and they'd better not
    > leave any clues as to who done it, because Americans are
    > tenacious if we are anythang whatsoever. <WORD>

    Typical ignorance being displayed by you that is indicative of the
    stupidity of the clowns who wore the flag shirts.

    You aren't going to wear your "colors" on Cinco de Mayo are you? I hope
    not; this country doesn't need any more dumb.

    You will wear your jinjoistic colors on days that don't upset other groups
    of people and that is how it needs to be. That would be respectful of the
    other country that many who live here belong to.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®, May 17, 2010
  10. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤® <http://tinyurl.com/2bout62>

    > Bucky Breeder
    > wrote in news:Xns9D7B798A964DBuckyGram@207.246.207.164:
    >
    >> I live in Colorado, so I'll be wearing the red-white-and-blue,
    >> and if they want to take it away from me, they'll have to pry
    >> it from my cold, comotoze fingers - and they'd better not
    >> leave any clues as to who done it, because Americans are
    >> tenacious if we are anythang whatsoever. <WORD>

    > Typical ignorance being displayed by me... <SNIP>

    anytime you want to anywhere you want to; but STFU
    about what Americans do in America, you st00pid tadpole.
    You're NOT worthy of the freedom Amercia has bestowed on you!

    HTH

    Bucky Breeder, May 17, 2010
  11. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤® wrote:

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
    >> Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤® wrote:
    >>> This should be illegal in the future. This happened on Cinco de Mayo,
    >>> the Mexican holiday celebrating independence.

    >> Mexico's Independence Day is September 16th.
    >>
    >> If you can't Google, here's some links:
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinco_de_Mayo
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico

    > Whatever it is, it was disrespectful of the Mexican culture and stupid
    > Americans like these don't belong among civilized peoples.

    Whatever it is, I was clearing up your misconception of a Mexican
    holiday, that you seemed to be unaware of its meaning.

    > Americans aren't the only ones this nation belongs to.

    The United States of America belongs to Americans, be they native born
    or naturalized. Nobody else.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 17, 2010
  12. Beauregard T. Shagnasty <http://tinyurl.com/2bout62> news:hsrubq$k9g$1
    @news.eternal-september.org:

    > Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤® wrote:

    >>> Mexico's Independence Day is September 16th.
    >>>
    >>> If you can't Google, here's some links:
    >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinco_de_Mayo
    >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day
    >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico

    >> Whatever it is, it was disrespectful of the Mexican culture and stupid
    >> Americans like these don't belong among civilized peoples.

    > Whatever it is, I was clearing up your misconception of a Mexican
    > holiday, that you seemed to be unaware of its meaning.
    >
    >> Americans aren't the only ones this nation belongs to.

    > The United States of America belongs to Americans,
    > be they native born or naturalized. Nobody else.

    As if a bunch of peeples from Not-America can come over
    here as our adopted guests, naturalize, and then start
    whiney-bitching about what we can or cannot wear?

    I think NOT!

    Welcome to America. Love it or GTFO!

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, May 17, 2010