    download one from them? I haven't been able to find a link to them. I'm
    too impatient to try it out and can't be bothered waiting until they
    decide to do a mail run.

    Aardvark, Feb 4, 2008

  2. Aardvark

    Mike Easter Guest

    Aardvark wrote:
    > I've just been given a Schneider bread maker (model SCBM02-1) without
    > a user manual. On googling for a manual the only link I've been able
    > to find is a phone number to order one which comes by snail mail.

    That's all I found - no Schneider site -, but I also found a site^1 that
    a poster sez that Schneider is a rebranded Prima^2.

    > Does anyone have a link to Schneider's website in order that I can
    > download one from them? I haven't been able to find a link to them.
    > I'm too impatient to try it out and can't be bothered waiting until
    > they decide to do a mail run.

    Look at the Prima models and see if they match your breadmaker. There
    are a lot of .pdf/s for the primas^3

    ^1 My new toy is the Prima Home Bakery - although it pretends to be a
    Schneider machine! Throughout the instruction booklet it refers to the
    Prima Home Bakery so this is a bit of rebranding.
    http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/small-kitchen-electrical/prima-home-bakery/374008/

    ^2 http://www.prima-international.com/Productbreadmaker.htm ABM30
    1.5LB, 2LB Breadmaker -- ABM36 1.5LB, 2LB & 2.5LB Breadmaker -- ABM31
    2 LB, 2.5LB & 3LB Breadmaker

    ^3 http://www.prima-international.com/ib.html Click on a product to read
    the Instruction Book -- Breadmaker Range <11 instruction books>

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Feb 4, 2008

  3. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 10:43:28 -0800, Mike Easter wrote:

    > Aardvark wrote:
    >> I've just been given a Schneider bread maker (model SCBM02-1) without a
    >> user manual. On googling for a manual the only link I've been able to
    >> find is a phone number to order one which comes by snail mail.

    > That's all I found - no Schneider site -, but I also found a site^1 that
    > a poster sez that Schneider is a rebranded Prima^2.
    >
    >> Does anyone have a link to Schneider's website in order that I can
    >> download one from them? I haven't been able to find a link to them. I'm
    >> too impatient to try it out and can't be bothered waiting until they
    >> decide to do a mail run.

    > Look at the Prima models and see if they match your breadmaker. There
    > are a lot of .pdf/s for the primas^3
    >
    > ^1 My new toy is the Prima Home Bakery - although it pretends to be a
    > Schneider machine! Throughout the instruction booklet it refers to the
    > Prima Home Bakery so this is a bit of rebranding.
    > http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/small-kitchen-electrical/prima-home-

    bakery/374008/

    > ^2 http://www.prima-international.com/Productbreadmaker.htm ABM30
    > 1.5LB, 2LB Breadmaker -- ABM36 1.5LB, 2LB & 2.5LB Breadmaker -- ABM31
    > 2 LB, 2.5LB & 3LB Breadmaker
    >
    > ^3 http://www.prima-international.com/ib.html Click on a product to read
    > the Instruction Book -- Breadmaker Range <11 instruction books>

    Cheers Mike. I'll get on those links in a bit.

    Aardvark, Feb 4, 2008