Schindler's List

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mr. Moody, Dec 4, 2003.

  1. Mr. Moody

    Mr. Moody Guest

    Mr. Moody, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Mr. Moody

    MikeXP Guest

    Thanks for the info... I have been waiting for this DVD

    "Mr. Moody" <> wrote in message
    > No mention of Schindler's List announcement for March?! You people are

    slipping
    > these days. Separate full- and widescreen versions, and limited edition

    gift
    > box. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00012QM8G/mrmoodsdvdcove
    >
    > -Mr.Moody-Remove the don't like spam to mail
    > The best DVDs ever created:

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=mrmoodsdvdcove&path=tg/listma
    nia/list-browse/-/1DI9N74554UWW/
    MikeXP, Dec 5, 2003

  3. David Beamish, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Mr. Moody

    Richard C. Guest

    "David Beamish" <> wrote in message
    : Mr. Moody in a half shell:
    :
    : > No mention of Schindler's List announcement for March?! You people are
    : > slipping these days. Separate full- and widescreen versions, and
    : > limited edition gift box.
    : > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00012QM8G/mrmoodsdvdcove
    : >
    :
    : lol.. you put up refferal links?

    ==================
    Why not?
    I do too when I post about a movie.
    ===================
    Richard C., Dec 5, 2003
  5. Mr. Moody

    mailmover Guest

    Mr. Moody wrote Thu, 04 Dec 2003 13:13:45 GMT %n

    <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00012QM8G/102-6295762-7168134>

    Schindler's List (Widescreen Edition) DVD
    Release Date: January 1, 2010

    LOL!
    mailmover, Dec 13, 2003
  6. Mr. Moody

    Mr. Moody Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 04:01:31 GMT, mailmover <> wrote:

    >Mr. Moody wrote Thu, 04 Dec 2003 13:13:45 GMT %n
    >
    >Schindler's List (Widescreen Edition) DVD
    >Release Date: January 1, 2010
    >
    >LOL!

    That's NOT what it said when I posted it, and in fact I got the date in March
    from elsewhere (which is also gone now).

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/r...ath=tg/listmania/list-browse/-/1DI9N74554UWW/
    Mr. Moody, Dec 14, 2003