    this issue, but this has been applied and the
    inconsistency is still occurring. Any ideas?

    Calum Michie MCSE
    Calum Michie, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Calum Michie

    Steve Guest

    At the bottom of this posted url page, this might get you
    going: Also try using searchalot.com and query "schema
    cache is reloaded". I got more information regarding your
    issue then I wanted to know. :):)

    http://www.informit.com/isapi/product_id~{8313AC96-3498-
    43B2-8052-631D1B512777%7D/element_id~%7B551A664F-CB77-4D28-
    9D58-F7BAE823A460%7D/st~%7B1128D896-3A1E-422E-B810-
    A134C0723E3F%7D/content/articlex.asp

    Steve, Dec 12, 2003