    and computer back-up."

    --
    Kenny Cargill
    Kenny, Nov 19, 2005

  2. Kenny

    gangle Guest

    "Kenny" wrote
    > Copied from a post by aligator1437 in: news:microsoft.public.windowsxp.basic
    > "I keep getting an error when I try to schedule a task
    > such as dick cleaning and computer back-up."

    The error message is trying to tell you that you
    cannot clean your dick with a computer.
    gangle, Nov 19, 2005

  3. Kenny

    John Holmes Guest

    gangle blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "Kenny" wrote
    >> Copied from a post by aligator1437 in:
    >> news:microsoft.public.windowsxp.basic "I keep getting an error when I
    >> try to schedule a task such as dick cleaning and computer back-up."

    > The error message is trying to tell you that you
    > cannot clean your dick with a computer.

    True. But you /can/ clean a computer with your dick.

    --
    Your mother was an unhealthy clod who wore a PVC maid's outfit in septic
    tanks.
    John Holmes, Nov 19, 2005
  4. John Holmes quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > gangle blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> "Kenny" wrote
    >>> Copied from a post by aligator1437 in:
    >>> news:microsoft.public.windowsxp.basic "I keep getting an error when I
    >>> try to schedule a task such as dick cleaning and computer back-up."

    >> The error message is trying to tell you that you
    >> cannot clean your dick with a computer.
    >>

    > True. But you /can/ clean a computer with your dick.

    Just don't get your dick caught in a fan if the computer is powered up....

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.-
    The Old Sourdough, Nov 19, 2005
  5. gangle quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "Kenny" wrote
    >> Copied from a post by aligator1437 in:
    >> news:microsoft.public.windowsxp.basic "I keep getting an error when I
    >> try to schedule a task such as dick cleaning and computer back-up."

    > The error message is trying to tell you that you
    > cannot clean your dick with a computer.

    No, but you could, with the proper hardware interface, use task manager to
    schedule a dick cleaning. Or use a PIM to notify you when a scheduled dick
    cleaning is imminent.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    In the future, everyone will speak one language, but nobody will speak it
    The Old Sourdough, Nov 19, 2005
  6. Kenny

    John Holmes Guest

    The Old Sourdough blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Holmes quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> gangle blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> "Kenny" wrote
    >>>
    >>> The error message is trying to tell you that you
    >>> cannot clean your dick with a computer.
    >>>

    >> True. But you /can/ clean a computer with your dick.
    >>

    > Just don't get your dick caught in a fan if the computer is powered
    > up....

    I'm deeply sorry, as I should have mentioned that. Turn power off
    /before/ you start cleaning a computer with your dick.

    --
    Your mother was an immense actress who talked with the animals in a
    number 42 bus.
    John Holmes, Nov 19, 2005
  7. John Holmes quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > The Old Sourdough blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> John Holmes quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> gangle blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> True. But you /can/ clean a computer with your dick.
    >>>

    >> Just don't get your dick caught in a fan if the computer is powered
    >> up....
    >>

    > I'm deeply sorry, as I should have mentioned that. Turn power off
    > /before/ you start cleaning a computer with your dick.

    I just thought I'd mention that bit because there are some individuals who
    wouldn't think of that part. As in:

    "I put a new video card in my computer and there was a loud pop and now my
    computer won't boot. What could be the problem?"

    "Did you turn it off and unplug it?"

    "No. Should I have?"

    If you know what I mean....

    The Old Sourdough, Nov 19, 2005
  8. Kenny

    John Holmes Guest

    The Old Sourdough blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Holmes quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> The Old Sourdough blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> John Holmes quacked like a deranged mallard in
    >>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> Just don't get your dick caught in a fan if the computer is powered
    >>> up....
    >>>

    >> I'm deeply sorry, as I should have mentioned that. Turn power off
    >> /before/ you start cleaning a computer with your dick.
    >>

    > I just thought I'd mention that bit because there are some individuals
    > who wouldn't think of that part. As in:
    >
    > "I put a new video card in my computer and there was a loud pop and
    > now my
    > computer won't boot. What could be the problem?"
    >
    > "Did you turn it off and unplug it?"
    >
    > "No. Should I have?"
    >
    > If you know what I mean....

    <customer>
    I'm having problems loggin in to my user account. I cannot "see" my files
    anymore..

    <me>
    Well, just contact the administrator, he'll sort it out for you.

    <customer, after 1 minute of silence>
    Errrm, I /am/ the administrator?

    <me spilling a cup of coffee on the keyboard>
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

    --
    Your mother was an over-stuffed sumo wrestler who ate worms in seedy
    pick-up joints.
    John Holmes, Nov 19, 2005
  9. John Holmes quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    snip

    > <customer>
    > I'm having problems loggin in to my user account. I cannot "see" my files
    > anymore..
    >
    > <me>
    > Well, just contact the administrator, he'll sort it out for you.
    >
    > <customer, after 1 minute of silence>
    > Errrm, I /am/ the administrator?
    >
    > <me spilling a cup of coffee on the keyboard>
    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

    Snork....

    :)

    The Old Sourdough, Nov 19, 2005
  10. Kenny

    woo Guest

    > "Kenny" wrote
    > > Copied from a post by aligator1437 in: news:microsoft.public.windowsxp.basic
    > > "I keep getting an error when I try to schedule a task
    > > such as dick cleaning and computer back-up."

    > The error message is trying to tell you that you
    > cannot clean your dick with a computer.

    Dick wipes, California roll sized dick rolls and other Japanese higenic
    accessories are available in the Japanese search engine. In order to
    buy them, you need to learn to type in Japanese.

    Mr. Woo
    woo, Nov 20, 2005