    clicking icon in systray.
    Running Windows 20000 and fully updated.
    TIA

    Suicyco, Jan 20, 2005

  2. Suicyco

    uker Guest

    > Can anyone tell me how to get the Schedule Task icon into the SysTray.
    > Seen tons of articles how to get rid of it, but can't find any to add it
    > back in.
    > Schedule tash works fine, just would like to be able to access it by
    > clicking icon in systray.
    > Running Windows 20000 and fully updated.
    > TIA

    Please tell, where do you get updates, for the 20000 version of Windows? And
    how long, have you had the Tash? (Schedule tash)

    uker, Jan 20, 2005

  3. Suicyco

    Emrys Davies Guest

    "Suicyco",

    Start > programs > Accessories > System Tools > Scheduled Tasks >
    Advanced > c. Start Using Task Schehuler > Bingo

    Regards, Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, Jan 20, 2005
  4. Suicyco

    Suicyco Guest

    No such option exists only; Stop, Pause, Notify, AT service account and
    view log

    "Emrys Davies" <> wrote in news:359vpfF4kbqhbU1
    @individual.net:

    Suicyco, Jan 21, 2005
  5. Suicyco

    Suicyco Guest

    "uker" <> wrote in news::

    Update via Windows Update sight. I have had TASH since i can remeber. Just
    never bothered to use it. Puzzled why i never had it in the tray like in
    98, but never bother to incestigate because i didn't use it. Would like to
    start (ab)using now though.

    Suicyco, Jan 21, 2005
  6. Suicyco

    Suicyco Guest

    Suicyco <> wrote in

    Forgot to add, all but the view log option is greyed out.

    Suicyco, Jan 21, 2005
  7. Suicyco

    Emrys Davies Guest

    "Suicyco",

    Sorry about that, I am using Win98 SE and my directions are applicable
    to that OS.

    Are you able to drag your task scheduler to Start > Programs > Startup.
    If so it would then show in your Systray. Or, you could drag it into
    your Quick Launch where it would be equally readily available.

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, Jan 21, 2005
  8. Suicyco

    Suicyco Guest

    Ummm having it startup isn't the problem.. having it in systray is the
    desired affect.
    But thanks for the input ..it is appreciated :)

    "Emrys Davies" <> wrote in news:35ccprF4jj5i4U1
    @individual.net:

    Suicyco, Jan 21, 2005
  9. Suicyco

    Emrys Davies Guest

    "Suicyco"

    If you drag it into Start > Programs >Startup it will automatically
    appear in Systray.

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, Jan 21, 2005
  10. Suicyco

    Suicyco Guest

    All that did was open TASH onto the desktop when i started up.

    "Emrys Davies" <> wrote in news:35d0ebF4ieebrU1
    @individual.net:

    Suicyco, Jan 22, 2005
  11. Suicyco

    docmill Guest

    Suicyco <> wrote in

    > Schedule Tasks

    can be controlled from the 'services' icon in Administrative Tools folder.

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

    docmill, Jan 22, 2005
  12. Suicyco

    Suicyco Guest

    it's already listed as started and automatic

    docmill <> wrote in

    Suicyco, Jan 22, 2005
  13. Suicyco

    docmill Guest

    Suicyco <> wrote in

    > it's already listed as started and automatic
    >
    > docmill <> wrote in
    >
    >> Suicyco <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Schedule Tasks

    >> can be controlled from the 'services' icon in Administrative Tools
    >> folder.

    Do you have Hide Inactive Icons checked in the task bar properites?

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

    docmill, Jan 22, 2005
  14. Suicyco

    Suicyco Guest

    Have no clue where that option is. You using XP?

    docmill <> wrote in

    Suicyco, Jan 23, 2005
  15. On 23 Jan 2005 19:57:19 GMT, Suicyco <> wrote:

    >Have no clue where that option is. You using XP?

    Rightclick the taskbar-->properties-->bottom of window check Hide
    inactive icons.

    Swill

    --

    You can have my forteinc.com account when you pry it out of my
    cold, dead, hard drive. http://www.forteinc.com

    Governor Swill, Jan 24, 2005
  16. Suicyco

    Suicyco Guest

    "Use personalized menus" is whats at the bottom of my window

    Governor Swill <> wrote in

    Suicyco, Jan 24, 2005