    The Windows only run the program, but not scripts.

    Your informaiton and help is great appreciated,

    iccis
    iccsi, Mar 23, 2012

  2. On Friday, March 23, 2012 6:02:36 PM UTC, iccsi wrote:
    > I am moving a schedule task from Windows XP to Windows 7.
    > The task is to run a scripts of the program.
    > In XP, I just tell schedule task to run the scripts and it works.
    >
    > It does not work in Windows 7.
    > I tried to use program and parameter using the path and name of the
    > scripts.
    > The Windows only run the program, but not scripts.
    >
    > Your informaiton and help is great appreciated,

    Dodyou mean that you can run a binary executable,
    but not a .CMD script?

    It could be about access permissions that you can set.

    Or it may be necessary to specify the CMD.EXE program
    with the name of your script as a parameter.

    I think there is also a separate permission for a
    scheduled program to interact with the user interface.
    Robert Carnegie, Mar 25, 2012

  3. iccsi

    iccsi Guest

    On Mar 25, 5:03 pm, Robert Carnegie <> wrote:
    > On Friday, March 23, 2012 6:02:36 PM UTC, iccsi wrote:
    > > I am moving a schedule task from Windows XP to Windows 7.
    > > The task is to run a scripts of the program.
    > > In XP, I just tell schedule task to run the scripts and it works.

    > > It does not work in Windows 7.
    > > I tried to use program and parameter using the path and name of the
    > > scripts.
    > > The Windows only run the program, but not scripts.

    > > Your informaiton and help is great appreciated,

    > Dodyou mean that you can run a binary executable,
    > but not a .CMD script?
    >
    > It could be about access permissions that you can set.
    >
    > Or it may be necessary to specify the CMD.EXE program
    > with the name of your script as a parameter.
    >
    > I think there is also a separate permission for a
    > scheduled program to interact with the user interface.

    Thanks for the message,
    I set the permission, I still got fail to launch.
    I am running scripts created from Avaya which extention is acsauto.
    It works for Windows XP when I schedule it to run the scripts.

    Thanks again,

    iccsi
    iccsi, Mar 26, 2012