    no more
    no less
    just slumpy

    slumpy, Aug 6, 2003

  2. slumpy

    DC Guest

    slumpy wrote:

    > I found this in a freebie Sunday paper giveaway magazine (loads of
    > pictures, so-called gossip and TV crap) and it gave us all a jolly good
    > laugh. Ho fuckin ho.
    >
    > http://uk.geocities.com/slumpy_uk/brendan.jpg

    RUN!!! It's Mullzilla!!! }8O0 Aiiiiieeeee!!!!

    --
    DC

    When Microsoft starts making something that doesn't suck, it'll probably be
    a vacuum cleaner. -- PhotoMan

    DC, Aug 6, 2003

  3. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as DC continued:

    > slumpy wrote:
    >
    >> I found this in a freebie Sunday paper giveaway magazine (loads of
    >> pictures, so-called gossip and TV crap) and it gave us all a jolly
    >> good laugh. Ho fuckin ho.
    >>
    >> http://uk.geocities.com/slumpy_uk/brendan.jpg

    > RUN!!! It's Mullzilla!!! }8O0 Aiiiiieeeee!!!!

    I should add it was an audition for Pop Idol (or something similar).
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 6, 2003
  4. slumpy

    DC Guest

    slumpy wrote:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as DC continued:
    >
    >> slumpy wrote:
    >>
    >>> I found this in a freebie Sunday paper giveaway magazine (loads of
    >>> pictures, so-called gossip and TV crap) and it gave us all a jolly
    >>> good laugh. Ho fuckin ho.
    >>>
    >>> http://uk.geocities.com/slumpy_uk/brendan.jpg

    >> RUN!!! It's Mullzilla!!! }8O0 Aiiiiieeeee!!!!

    > I should add it was an audition for Pop Idol (or something similar).

    Hillarious. }:O)

    DC, Aug 6, 2003
  5. slumpy Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    in <bgr6rp$ri0up$-berlin.de>:

    > I found this in a freebie Sunday paper giveaway magazine (loads of
    > pictures, so-called gossip and TV crap) and it gave us all a jolly
    > good laugh. Ho fuckin ho.
    >
    > http://uk.geocities.com/slumpy_uk/brendan.jpg

    Ewww. And to think I remember the 80's when those were
    popular...and had one.

    Shoot me please. <Sobs>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Aug 7, 2003
  6. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Thund3rstruck said:

    > slumpy Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    > in <bgr6rp$ri0up$-berlin.de>:
    >
    >> I found this in a freebie Sunday paper giveaway magazine (loads of
    >> pictures, so-called gossip and TV crap) and it gave us all a jolly
    >> good laugh. Ho fuckin ho.
    >>
    >> http://uk.geocities.com/slumpy_uk/brendan.jpg

    > Ewww. And to think I remember the 80's when those were
    > popular...and had one.
    >
    > Shoot me please. <Sobs>
    >
    > NOI

    You had a pet Brendan?

    Brian H¹©, Aug 7, 2003
  7. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Thund3rstruck said:

    > Brian H¹© Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    > proclaimed in <eggYa.6798$>:

    >> Thund3rstruck said:
    >>> Ewww. And to think I remember the 80's when those were
    >>> popular...and had one.
    >>>
    >>> Shoot me please. <Sobs>
    >>>
    >>> NOI

    >> You had a pet Brendan?

    > No. Hair like that, but darker. <G>
    >
    > NOI

    You mean you had *short* hair? ;-)
    :-D

    Brian H¹©, Aug 7, 2003
  8. Brian H¹© Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and

    Thund3rstruck, Aug 7, 2003
  9. "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > Thund3rstruck said:
    >
    > > slumpy Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    > > in <bgr6rp$ri0up$-berlin.de>:
    > >
    > >> I found this in a freebie Sunday paper giveaway magazine (loads of
    > >> pictures, so-called gossip and TV crap) and it gave us all a jolly
    > >> good laugh. Ho fuckin ho.
    > >>
    > >> http://uk.geocities.com/slumpy_uk/brendan.jpg

    > > Ewww. And to think I remember the 80's when those were
    > > popular...and had one.