    least a dozen times a day

    How do I get rid of it?

    thanks
    RZ, Feb 28, 2004

  2. RZ

    ArtKramr Guest

    >Subject: scary pop-up window - how to delete it??
    >From: "RZ"
    >Date: 2/28/04 7:41 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >I run win xp, and for the last two days I get this full-screen pop-up out of
    >nowhere that scares the crap out of me....it pops up instantly, with a
    >"scream" and produces a black and white picture of a girl with her eyes
    >missing, it stays on screen for a few seconds, then disappears returning you
    >to your previous window.....it's seems like a random thing but it happens at
    >least a dozen times a day
    >
    >How do I get rid of it?
    >
    >thanks

    It is obviously imbedded in your system,Try running Spyware (AOL) or something
    similiar.

    Arthur Kramer
    344th BG 494th BS
    Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
    http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer
    ArtKramr, Feb 29, 2004

  3. RZ

    Professor Guest

    It is probably associated with some website that you visited which planted
    some spyware on your computer. Get and program like Spybot or Adaware which
    are both free programs and have the one you choose scan for problems, then
    have it fix any problems. Spybot can find things that were planted on your
    computer from websites and delete them. Also delete all cookies and delete
    your history and all temporary internet files. This should get rid of it
    unless it has some ingenious way of dodging anti-spy programs.

    Professor, Mar 7, 2004