    aerial connector cable.

    Many thanks.

    Paul

    paul, Mar 30, 2005

  2. paul wrote:
    > Hi - I've got a TV with no SCART sockets. I've just ordered a DVD
    > player, and I don't want to run it thru the VCR (becuase Macrovision
    > will kick in)...
    >
    > ..so I am looking for a SCART to arial connector cable. I mean

    normal
    > aerial coax - not photos - my TV doesn't have phono-in sockets.
    >
    > Do such things exist? Idially, I would like a multiple SCART to
    > aerial connector cable.
    >
    > Many thanks.
    >
    > Paul

    The picture won't be up to much at all, but......
    http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=33050
    No scart input though you can get a scart to three phono cable from
    Maplin too.
    http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=28102
    That probably comes to as much as your DVD cost you though.

    Doc

    Dr Hfuhruhurr, Mar 30, 2005

  3. paul

    theyak Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Hi - I've got a TV with no SCART sockets. I've just ordered a DVD
    > player, and I don't want to run it thru the VCR (becuase Macrovision
    > will kick in)...
    >
    > ..so I am looking for a SCART to arial connector cable. I mean normal
    > aerial coax - not photos - my TV doesn't have phono-in sockets.
    >
    > Do such things exist? Idially, I would like a multiple SCART to
    > aerial connector cable.
    >
    > Many thanks.
    >
    > Paul

    If you lived in the US I'd answer your question in a second, and for 5
    pounds, too. But being the limey you are... sorry.

    theyak, Mar 30, 2005
  4. paul

    Biz Guest

    There may be a scart to RF adapter. We in here in North America use whats
    called an RF modulator, they are available at Tandy's over there, over
    Maplin's if you have those. From my understanding, if your tv doesnt even
    have 1 SCART, it must be a very low end model, or something really high end
    with nothing but digital connections? If its the latter you would just buy
    a dvd player with digital outputs...

    Biz, Mar 30, 2005