^Scariest Places on Earth Videos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by undefinedu02@gmail.com, Oct 27, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Amazingly Scary Redirect Problem http://www.yourseoconsulting.com/blog/
    With Halloween just around the corner, it's time to talk scary TV.
    And, no, we don't mean the latest "Monsterfest" on AMC or a spine-
    chilling episode of "Dexter." Those are scary in a good way.

    We mean scary-bad TV -- certain aspects of the medium that are so
    horrifyingly awful and/or misguided that they threaten to suck the
    lifeblood out of our viewing experience.

    http://www.yourseoconsulting.com/blog/2007/10/perfect-for-online-advertising.html

    Prime example: Those relentless promo spots Jerry Seinfeld has been
    doing for his "Bee Movie." How much more frightfully laugh-free and
    annoying can they get? After watching an endless stream of this
    drivel, we just want to boycott the darn film and dump rocks into
    Jerry's trick-or-treat bag.

    http://www.yourseoconsulting.com/blog/2007_08_02_seo.html

    There are many other things about the current state of TV that have us
    creeped out. So many, in fact, that we compiled a list. Feel free to
    grab a torch and join our rampage:

    # It's truly frightening how ABC has transplanted Addison Montgomery
    (Kate Walsh) from "Grey's Anatomy" to "Private Practice," a spinoff
    with all the vigor of brain-eating zombies. Even more frightening is
    how they've turned her from a strong and complex character into a
    wimpy, whiny version of Ally McBeal.

    # Speaking of "Grey's Anatomy," it's Norman Bates-scary how demons
    came to possess the show's writers and caused them to blunder so badly
    with the gag-inducing plotline that has George hooking up with Izzie.

    # It has us really on edge that "Two and a Half Men," a mildly
    amusing, but largely conventional comedy, ranks No.
    1 among prime-time sitcoms, while "30 Rock," a hilariously offbeat and
    Emmy-winning laugh-fest struggles to find ratings traction.

    # It's absolutely terrifying to see how awful "Prison Break" has
    become. The show ran for two seasons too long, and now it has simply
    lost its mind. Please, Fox, spare us further horrors and drive a stake
    though its heart right now.

    # It's grotesque how VH1's "Flavor of Love" franchise continues to
    spawn one tacky and trashy debacle after another. Now airing: a second
    installment of "I Love New York," complete with its foul-mouthed,
    bulgy-breasted bimbo, her she-devil mother and a collection of
    dimwitted suitors who make Frankenstein look hot.

    # It's highly alarming to realize that there are people in CBS upper
    management who actually couldn't sniff out the corpselike stench of
    "Viva Laughlin" and allowed it to get on the air. (May it rest in
    pieces.)

    # It's ghastly to consider that TV's serial-killers could snuff out
    FX's "Damages," depriving this addictive legal thriller of a second
    season.

    # It's truly shocking (and dismaying) that the gritty, nuanced and
    heartfelt portrait of teen life offered by "Friday Night Lights"
    struggles to find viewers, while the pampered and deluded young brats
    of "Gossip Girl" generate big buzz and earn a full-season pickup. The
    only place we want to watch them is in a bloody slasher film.

    # It freaks us out to realize how quickly a fine show such as "Heroes"
    can lose its mojo. Beset with sluggish plotlines, flavorless new
    characters and wooden dialogue, it's just not the same show we came to
    love. Someone needs to perform an exorcism in the writers' room.

    # It's downright horrifying to know that HBO may never make those
    "Deadwood" movies it promised us. May the ghost of Al Swearengen haunt
    the network forever.

    # It's absolutely appalling to see how they've pulled a chain-saw
    massacre on a vintage classic by turning "Bionic Woman" into a dark
    and dreary mess, and by miscasting a charisma-free Michelle Ryan in
    the lead role. Sure, she has robot parts, but she doesn't have to be
    totally robotic.

    # It truly slays us to see how Saturday, with its lineup of reruns and
    moldy movies, has become the night of the living dead.

    Calling all engineers to fix a redirect for reward of $25,000 Joel
    Comm money bribe.

    , Oct 27, 2007