Scarface Deluxe Gift Set

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Richard Winston, Sep 30, 2003.

  1. Is anyone planning on buying this? Its' the original and De Palma's
    Scarface movies. Comes with some other stuff.
    Richard Winston, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Richard Winston

    Richard C. Guest

    "Richard Winston" <> wrote in message
    news:0xjeb.367176$...
    : Is anyone planning on buying this? Its' the original and De Palma's
    : Scarface movies. Comes with some other stuff.

    ========
    I already bought it.
    They were selling out fast at Best Buy.................
    Richard C., Sep 30, 2003

  3. Richard Winston

    JR Guest

    > Is anyone planning on buying this? Its' the original and De Palma's
    > Scarface movies. Comes with some other stuff.

    I got mine today as well

    BB for 44.99 gift set is only available in WS so that was nice

    it's beautiful, truly beautiful

    Joe
    JR, Sep 30, 2003
  4. Richard Winston

    Tarkus Guest

    On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:00:28 GMT, Richard Winston wrote:

    > Is anyone planning on buying this? Its' the original and De Palma's
    > Scarface movies. Comes with some other stuff.

    Apparently, a lot of people think so. My closest Best Buy got 50 copies
    in, and sold them out within an hour.
    --
    "Here lies the body of Mary Lee,
    died at the age of a hundred and three.

    Now playing: "Ozzy Osbourne - Black Sabbath"
    Tarkus, Sep 30, 2003