  1. What do you do when a company with life-and-death power over your products
    rips you off?

    <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/08/06/apple_patent_plagerizes_third_party_ui/>
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Aug 10, 2010

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Peter Guest

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

    > What do you do when a company with life-and-death power over your products
    > rips you off?

    <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/08/06/apple_patent_plagerizes_third_party_ui/>

    yet another example of the folly of software patents
    Peter, Aug 10, 2010

  3. Re: Another Larry D'Loser con job exposed

    On Aug 10, 11:38 pm, "impossible" <> wrote:
    > Turns out that the patent application does not in  fact "rip off" the
    > WhereToLook design but instead merely uses a schematic view of  that app in
    > an illustrative drawing of ""an electronic device for providing an
    > application operative to interface with a travel system in accordance with
    > some embodiments of the invention".

    Have to admit I cannot get my head around how you can attempt to
    patent functionality while including "an illustrative drawing" of an
    existing application doing some of what you propose to patent. Is it
    not prior art?
    Hamish Campbell, Aug 13, 2010