Scape Goat of the month for October

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unholy, Sep 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Please Vote Accordingly.
    Use this page.
    http://forum.velocityreviews.com/memberlist.php
    (Make sure u Select sort by "Date Joined" and in "Ascending Order")
    Select a user and Post there Member Number and name
    for example
    Please include nothing else in your post, otherwise you vote will be edited.
    This topic is not for Discussion please use the other Scape goat of the Month Topic.
    http://forum.velocityreviews.com/viewtopic.php?t=650&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
    1st Prize: Scape Goat of the Month :: Winner = XhArD
    2nd Prize: Deputy Scape Goat of the Month :: Winner = RObErT_RaTh
    3rd Prize: nothing
    Have fun :p
    *Prize subject to change at anytime*
    =============
    Current Ranking:
    =============
    #60, XhArD, 3 Votes
    #54. RObErT_RaTh, 1 Vote
    unholy, Sep 25, 2005

  2. unholy

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    #60, XhArD
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 26, 2005

  3. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    #60. XhArD
    The Modfather, Sep 26, 2005
  4. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    #54. RObErT_RaTh
    It says current vote count is 2 for me... What about yours Unholy? There yours, modfathers, and raths :|
    XhArD, Sep 26, 2005
  5. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    #60. XhArD
    ur 0 unless u have been voted :D
    saves the need to add all 80 forum members :p
    unholy, Sep 30, 2005
  6. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Ok, voting is over now....

    ...and the winner is....XhArd!
    And let me be the first to say, "XhArd, if it rains tomorrow on my ride, it's all your fault!". 8)
    bigal, Oct 1, 2005
  7. unholy

    unholy

    Joined: