    Current Poll:
    Modfather - 5 votes
    Modfather Winners the Name Scapegoat. and he also wins teh ability to review something, i will ask antec they might send u that pci slot cooler :D at least u have a review then :D
    unholy, Nov 2, 2005

  2. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Modfather
    XhArD, Nov 3, 2005

  3. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    That's a tough one...

    Who else but XhArD...er....I mean Modfather? :mrgreen:
    bigal, Nov 3, 2005
  4. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Al please make it clear :D X or Modfather?
    unholy, Nov 3, 2005
  5. unholy

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    I think ill jump on the bandwagon... Modfather
    Gez, Nov 3, 2005
  6. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Who else but...

    Modfather!!!
    bigal, Nov 4, 2005
  7. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    scape goat will be decided in 2 days time :D
    unholy, Nov 4, 2005
  8. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Uh oh! Looks like I'm a shoe in. :) Well, do I get a cool MPC visor or something at least? :)
    Alright, I'll vote, can't vote for myself so I'll just vote for Unholy... I know he's an admin and all that but, everything's already his fault so ...
    The Modfather, Nov 5, 2005
  9. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    If there is an award....

    ......I think Unholy will need to come up with it. They probably have something available for the winner... :stupido:
    bigal, Nov 5, 2005
  10. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Oh sure, I believe him... Like the 200gb SATA drive, something like that, vaporprize. :)
    The Modfather, Nov 6, 2005
  11. unholy

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    i am the scapegoat:).
    PUTALE, Nov 8, 2005
  12. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    No. No you aren't. Modfather is. Now I finally get to blame someone else! :)
    XhArD, Nov 8, 2005
  13. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yes but for some reason x is too :|
    unholy, Nov 8, 2005
  14. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Maybe you should fix that then? Because even though Modfather is this months scapegoat, YOU still get the blame for being a crappy admin :p One of the few things that can actually be blamed on you.
    XhArD, Nov 8, 2005
  15. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    but u cant blame me for the problem with the instant banning :|
    unholy, Nov 8, 2005
  16. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    No we can't that's Mike's crappy admin skills fault :p
    XhArD, Nov 8, 2005
  17. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Being a "Mike" and the scapegoat for November, that means it could also be my fault! HA HA! It's Mike's fault, I'm Mike, hence it's my fault! I made the forums instaban people! Muhahahahaa!
    And now, for my next trick, I'm going to make them ban everyone but me so nobody else can with the SATA hard drive!
    The Modfather, Nov 8, 2005
  18. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    that doesn't mean u can win, it just makes u a loner :D
    unholy, Nov 8, 2005
  19. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Congratulations Modfather...

    ....I guess you have been elected the official scapegoat. I don't see where this is officially announced, but it appears to be a done deal. Shouldn't we have an announcement on the home page? Perhaps we should send out e-mails to our affillates? :p
    bigal, Nov 9, 2005
  20. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I knew it! I distinctly remember Modfather offering to help fix it if he had the powers given to him, he was just trying to trick you! EVIL!!
    XhArD, Nov 9, 2005