    Has anyone had experience using the scanrom 4e in winxp? I have a brand new
    unit but it only has drivers for win95.

    Thanks
    AGGIEBILL, Jul 12, 2003

  2. "AGGIEBILL" <> wrote in message
    news:LGUPa.5725$...
    > Has anyone had experience using the scanrom 4e in winxp? I have a brand

    new
    > unit but it only has drivers for win95.
    >
    > Thanks

    Look in the manufacturer's Web site for driver. If there is none there,
    try using the driver you have. Visioneer had no WinXP driver for my 6200
    scanner, but the one for WinMe worked. As a precaution, make a System
    Restore point before you install the driver. If anything goes wrong, you
    can easily get back to where you were.
    Marvin Margoshes, Jul 12, 2003