    locked. Is there a way to scan Vista 64 from another drive? I also tried
    booting to XP32 but with same results.

    Anyone?
    Kue2, Jan 28, 2008

  2. Why not install AVG on Vista64? Or Avast. Both work for me OK. Have you
    found a problem?

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 28, 2008

  3. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    No Not a problem.........I do have AVG loaded & running fine in Vista 64. I
    booted to XP64 & while there tried to scan Vista 64. That's when I
    discovered I can no longer scan Vista 64 from another drive using AVG.

    Kue2, Jan 29, 2008
  4. Kue2

    Kevpan Nuts Guest

    I Got My W-2 From The USPS Today, Just FYI.

    I Got My W-2 From The USPS Today, Just FYI.

    Kevin

    Just FYI

    Kevpan Nuts, Jan 29, 2008
  5. Re: I Got My W-2 From The USPS Today, Just FYI.

    Hi Kev.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 29, 2008