Scanning old 35mm slides

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Oliver Costich, Mar 16, 2005.

  1. These are over 50 years old. They are somewhat faded but otherwise OK.
    Can anyone recommend a service to scan and possibly correct these?
    Oliver Costich, Mar 16, 2005

  2. Yes. I do them
    http://www.dvdhomevideoeditor.com
    click on products and photos/slides
    I think my server is being attacked right now, it is not responding.
    Check it later. I charge $0.12/slide bulk scans at 1,200 DPI or higher
    and produce a standard DVD movie using music and effects in dolby
    digital. Prices for slides DVD movies start at $65/100 slides and each
    of them include a picture CD. Also canned professional DVD jacket
    inserts and labels that look like movies can be used free, I substitute
    a pic you designate to go on the cover like an actor or model.
    The Video Editor, Mar 16, 2005