    to have a paper printout when in the workshop, as the library doesn't
    like me taking their reader home
    Geoff

    geoffm, Oct 10, 2003

  2. geoffm

    David Guest

    geoffm wrote:
    > Is it possible to DIY scan microfiche to eg PDF Alternatively are
    > there any companies in Auckland who will do it - one or 2 fiche to do.
    > I have the microfiche parts list for some bikes and it would be easier
    > to have a paper printout when in the workshop, as the library doesn't
    > like me taking their reader home

    Which library are you talking about? Most good libraries should have a
    microfiche printer available.

    David, Oct 10, 2003

  3. geoffm

    geoffm Guest

    On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 17:50:38 +1300, "David" <>
    wrote:

    >geoffm wrote:
    >> Is it possible to DIY scan microfiche to eg PDF Alternatively are
    >> there any companies in Auckland who will do it - one or 2 fiche to do.
    >> I have the microfiche parts list for some bikes and it would be easier
    >> to have a paper printout when in the workshop, as the library doesn't
    >> like me taking their reader home

    >Which library are you talking about? Most good libraries should have a
    >microfiche printer available.

    Specifically St Heliers, but to be honest I haven't investigated the
    Central Library, which will probalby have that sort of thing. Wonder
    what it costs?
    Ta
    Geoff

    geoffm, Oct 11, 2003
  4. geoffm

    Jason M Guest

    On 9 Oct 2003 23:27:11 -0500, geoffm
    <> wrote:

    > Is it possible to DIY scan microfiche to eg PDF Alternatively are
    >there any companies in Auckland who will do it - one or 2 fiche to do.
    >I have the microfiche parts list for some bikes and it would be easier
    >to have a paper printout when in the workshop, as the library doesn't
    >like me taking their reader home

    An Acer 620PT scanner can scan negatives of up to 150 by 200 mm.

    Jason M, Oct 11, 2003