  1. In Windows Paint program "from scanner or camera is greyed out.
    Is Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) service installed. evalution copy build
    3790 sp1???

    =?Utf-8?B?S3VlMg==?=, Jul 28, 2005

  2. Microsoft Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) architecture does not support
    scanners with the sole or primary function of film or slide scanning.
    Therefore, the Windows Image Acquisition Minidriver test is not required for
    these device types.

    Additionally, conference cameras that operate only while in tethered mode
    (connected to the PC) are not required to run the Windows Image Acquisition
    Minidriver test.

    http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/hwtest/search/details.aspx?Type=Err&ID=434
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 28, 2005

  3. My epson scanning software (for win64) would not work in win xp 64 after I
    installed it. The windows paint program would not scan either. I re-installed
    win 64 bit.While installing a box poped up asking me if I wished to countinue
    installing the epson cx 4600 I said yes.Upon finishing the installation The
    software now works fine, it see the epson scanner,from the epson icon & in
    windows paint program.
    {:)))))))

    =?Utf-8?B?S3VlMg==?=, Jul 28, 2005