    to scan downloads ?
    TIA ,
    D.
    D., Oct 12, 2009

  2. Ed Mullen wrote:
    > D. wrote:
    >> hello ,
    >> could someone please tell me how to set FF 3.5.3
    >> to scan downloads ?

    > Scan for what?

    if you're talking about having your virus scanner scan,
    then in the FF address bar, type in about:config then
    click on the OK button for the warning. In the filter
    bar, type in scan and search for this:

    browser.download.manager.scanWhenDone

    once found, double click on it and change it to true.

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Oct 12, 2009

  3. D.

    D. Guest

    thanks for the reply Peter ,
    I've already tried that with no success .
    D.

    D., Oct 12, 2009
  4. D.

    D. Guest

    maybe viruses , DUH !!

    D., Oct 12, 2009
  5. D.

    D. Guest

    thanks Ed ,
    But it does not .
    D.

    D., Oct 12, 2009
  6. D.

    Justin Guest

    D. wrote on [Mon, 12 Oct 2009 12:37:15 -0400]:
    > maybe viruses , DUH !!

    Yeah, way to be rude to someone who could possibly offer help.

    Who knows, you could have been scanning for a certain email address, or
    a word.

    Justin, Oct 13, 2009
  7. D.

    D. Guest

    IN " downloads " ????
    mind your own FUCKING business !!!
    D.

    D., Oct 13, 2009
  8. D. wrote:
    > IN " downloads " ????
    > mind your own FUCKING business !!!
    > D.
    >

    > "Justin" <> wrote in message
    >> D. wrote on [Mon, 12 Oct 2009 12:37:15 -0400]:
    >>> maybe viruses , DUH !!

    >> Yeah, way to be rude to someone who could possibly offer help.
    >>
    >> Who knows, you could have been scanning for a certain email address, or
    >> a word.

    D. You are a fucking jerk!!!!! You come on here, ask a question and
    someone asks for clarification and you say to MYOFB? Very strange.
    zimpzampzormp, Oct 13, 2009
  9. D.

    D. Guest

    HEY ASSHOLE ,

    D., Oct 13, 2009
  10. D.

    Justin Guest

    D. wrote on [Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:05:37 -0400]:
    > IN " downloads " ????
    > mind your own FUCKING business !!!
    > D.

    You are a small rude little jerk, aren't you.

    Why do you expect anyone to provide you any help when you insult them?
    Justin, Oct 14, 2009
  11. D.

    Justin Guest

    D. wrote on [Tue, 13 Oct 2009 12:16:35 -0400]:
    > HEY ASSHOLE ,
    > MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS !!!

    Typical of an entitled little snowflake. Mummy must be so proud.
    Justin, Oct 14, 2009