    so I can take off the lid and scan a large (A1) sheet in bits.

    Unless someone knows where I can get a A1 scan done.

    IB

    Ian Boag, Mar 9, 2005

  2. Ian Boag

    Dave Taylor Guest

    (Ian Boag) wrote in news:422eb012.45434844
    @news.inspire.net.nz:

    > Unless someone knows where I can get a A1 scan done.

    New plan printer/ copier sales "demo"?

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, Mar 9, 2005

  3. Ian Boag

    Ross Guest

    On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 08:14:59 GMT, (Ian Boag) wrote:

    >I'm trying to scan a big map into A4-sized segments. 300 dpi is fine
    >as far as resolution goes. The problem is - even if I take the lid off
    >- the glass is recessed.
    >
    >I need a scanner where the glass is flush with the plastic around it,
    >so I can take off the lid and scan a large (A1) sheet in bits.
    >
    >Unless someone knows where I can get a A1 scan done.
    >
    >IB

    Not sure, the boss may know. If you are in Palm Nth, phone 3551431,
    ask for Russell. Manawatu Aerial Photo Services (and yes, we make maps
    also).

    Ross, Mar 9, 2005
  4. Ian Boag

    Adder Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I'm trying to scan a big map into A4-sized segments. 300 dpi is fine
    > as far as resolution goes. The problem is - even if I take the lid off
    > - the glass is recessed.
    >
    > I need a scanner where the glass is flush with the plastic around it,
    > so I can take off the lid and scan a large (A1) sheet in bits.
    >
    > Unless someone knows where I can get a A1 scan done.

    shouldnt be any problem with a ccd scanner they can focus pretty well

    if your using a cis scanner this woud be true

    Adder, Mar 9, 2005