    button function to scan and print. I have tried to get this to work with XP
    put it won't work. All that I would like to do is insert a piece of paper in
    the scanner, click an icon and then wait for the printed result.

    Zank The Plank, Sep 20, 2004

  2. Zank The Plank

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Zank The Plank wrote:

    I agree.

    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

    Keyser Soze, Sep 20, 2004

  3. Zank The Plank

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Zank The Plank wrote:
    > Hi
    > Can anybody recommend any software that will enable me to use my Umax
    > Astra 610s scanner as a photocopier?
    > When I used windows 98 there was a program called Vistascan which had
    > a one button function to scan and print. I have tried to get this to
    > work with XP put it won't work. All that I would like to do is insert
    > a piece of paper in the scanner, click an icon and then wait for the
    > printed result.

    <proper names withheld to protect the innocent>

    'Zank The Plank' by name by nature, you would be well
    advised never to fucking well e-mail me again.

    Failure to comply will result in the automatic assumption
    that your mail is unsolicited spam, and will be reported
    accordingly, leading to your ISP bumping your account.

    <End final warning>

    Keyser Soze, Sep 20, 2004
  4. Zank The Plank

    OldKenGoat Guest

    Try here: http://www.nico2000.com/
    --
    To reply JUNK the NOJUNK!

    OldKenGoat, Sep 20, 2004
  5. "Keyser Soze" <> wrote in message
    > Zank The Plank wrote:
    >> Hi
    >> Can anybody recommend any software that will enable me to use my Umax
    >> Astra 610s scanner as a photocopier?
    >> When I used windows 98 there was a program called Vistascan which had
    >> a one button function to scan and print. I have tried to get this to
    >> work with XP put it won't work. All that I would like to do is insert
    >> a piece of paper in the scanner, click an icon and then wait for the
    >> printed result.
    >>
    >> Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    > <proper names withheld to protect the innocent>
    >
    > 'Zank The Plank' by name by nature, you would be well
    > advised never to fucking well e-mail me again.
    >
    > Failure to comply will result in the automatic assumption
    > that your mail is unsolicited spam, and will be reported
    > accordingly, leading to your ISP bumping your account.
    >
    > <End final warning>

    Thank you for the advice!!!!

    Zank The Plank, Sep 20, 2004
  6. Zank The Plank

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Zank The Plank wrote:
    > "Keyser Soze" <> wrote in message
    >> Zank The Plank wrote:
    >>> Hi
    >>> Can anybody recommend any software that will enable me to use my
    >>> Umax Astra 610s scanner as a photocopier?
    >>> When I used windows 98 there was a program called Vistascan which
    >>> had a one button function to scan and print. I have tried to get
    >>> this to work with XP put it won't work. All that I would like to do
    >>> is insert a piece of paper in the scanner, click an icon and then
    >>> wait for the printed result.
    >>>
    >>> Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    >> <proper names withheld to protect the innocent>
    >>
    >> 'Zank The Plank' by name by nature, you would be well
    >> advised never to fucking well e-mail me again.
    >>
    >> Failure to comply will result in the automatic assumption
    >> that your mail is unsolicited spam, and will be reported
    >> accordingly, leading to your ISP bumping your account.
    >>
    >> <End final warning>

    > Thank you for the advice!!!!

    You're very welcome.

    Keyser Soze, Sep 20, 2004