    Up America
    -----
    --------------
    Dave, Oct 15, 2007

  2. Dave

    JANA Guest

    This may be a fault with the imager or the imager processor circuits. I
    would be shopping for a new scanner. If the scanner is out of warranty, it
    will not be worth servicing.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    "Dave" <> wrote in message
    I have a Visioneer One Touch 8900 USB scanner. It has been a good one.
    Lately there are light strips, top to bottom, on the scanned documents.
    Just enough to render the scan useless. I have cleaned everything, inside &
    out.
    Made no difference.

    How can I fix this? Any suggestion or help will be greatly appreciated.

    -----
    --------------
    Wake
    Up America
    -----
    --------------
    JANA, Oct 17, 2007

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Re: Scanner Question (JANA)

    Thank you JANA,

    I was thinking along the same lines. Already looking for a new scanner.

    Have a good day.

    -----
    Wake
    Up America