    cost ?

    thanks

    Ian
    Ian Fraser, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Ian Fraser

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 15:44:39 +1100, Ian Fraser wrote:

    >I have decied to buy a new flat bed scanner for my computer as Imy old one
    >does not work with windows xp
    >and I want to buy one which scans photo slides as well,
    >
    >as I have a lot of them, what do people think is the best one to buy and
    >cost ?
    >
    >thanks

    IMHO:

    http://www.visioneer.com/Products/flatbed/9020/home.asp

    $89.99 direct from http://www.visioneer.com/Products/flatbed/9020/home.asp

    (You might be able to find it cheaper somewhere else, though.)

    --
    Speech isn't free when it comes postage due. --Jim Nitchals
    Mara, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Ian Fraser

    CrazyChicken Guest

    I am happy with my Epson 1640.