    "It's not what you don't know that hurts you, it's what you know for sure,
    that just aint so."

    Burdel

    Burdel, Dec 29, 2008

  2. Burdel

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 11:55:25 +0000, Burdel wrote:

    Any special version of Windows?

    >Whenever I plug in a camera or a memory stick the Scanner & Camera Wizard
    >would pop up and I could do my thing. For some reason now the Wizard
    >window does not pop up. I can go to Windows Explorer and d/l but the wizard
    >makes it easer. Any help getting it back would be a big help!

    www.google.com restore Scanner and Camera Wizard
    gives
    http://www.google.com/search?q=restore Scanner & Camera Wizard
    Results 1 - 10 of about 44,700 for
    restore Scanner & Camera Wizard
    .. (0.26 seconds)

    Scanner and Camera Wizard not appearing in Autoplay
    10 posts - Last post: 6 Oct
    Visit our forum to discuss Scanner and Camera Wizard not appearing in
    .... Restore default is grayed out when the "Prompt me each time. ...
    www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-537108.php - 82k - Cached - Similar

    How to restore the microsoft scanner and camera wizard to ...
    I did select it in the drive's properties under th…
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060720210122AAI3q5Q - 27k

    scanner and camera wizard wont work any more [Archive] - PC World ...
    9 posts - Last post: 6 Dec 2005
    If it doesn't work you can restore it back again to how it is now. It is
    worth trying. ... The scanner and camera wizard is part of windows. ...
    http://forums.pcworld.co.nz/archive/index.php/t-58771.html - 7k - Cached

    Google Answers: How do I get back the Microsoft Scanner and Camera ...
    31 Jan 2005 ... When the Scanner and Camera Wizard appears on the left,
    .... Perform a system restore to return the system to a point before
    Windows XP SP2 ...
    http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=466701 - 13k - Cached -

    >Thanks

    Me

    why?, Dec 29, 2008

  3. Burdel

    Burdel Guest

    why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote in

    > On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 11:55:25 +0000, Burdel wrote:
    >
    > Any special version of Windows?
    >
    >>Whenever I plug in a camera or a memory stick the Scanner & Camera
    >>Wizard would pop up and I could do my thing. For some reason now the
    >>Wizard window does not pop up. I can go to Windows Explorer and d/l
    >>but the wizard makes it easer. Any help getting it back would be a
    >>big help!

    > www.google.com restore Scanner and Camera Wizard
    > gives
    > http://www.google.com/search?q=restore Scanner & Camera Wizard
    > Results 1 - 10 of about 44,700 for
    > restore Scanner & Camera Wizard
    > . (0.26 seconds)
    >

    > Scanner and Camera Wizard not appearing in Autoplay
    > 10 posts - Last post: 6 Oct
    > Visit our forum to discuss Scanner and Camera Wizard not appearing in
    > ... Restore default is grayed out when the "Prompt me each time. ...
    > www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-537108.php - 82k - Cached - Similar
    >
    > How to restore the microsoft scanner and camera wizard to ...
    > I did select it in the drive's properties under th…
    > http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060720210122AAI3q5Q -
    > 27k
    >
    > scanner and camera wizard wont work any more [Archive] - PC World ...
    > 9 posts - Last post: 6 Dec 2005
    > If it doesn't work you can restore it back again to how it is now. It
    > is worth trying. ... The scanner and camera wizard is part of windows.
    > ... http://forums.pcworld.co.nz/archive/index.php/t-58771.html - 7k -
    > Cached
    >
    > Google Answers: How do I get back the Microsoft Scanner and Camera ...
    > 31 Jan 2005 ... When the Scanner and Camera Wizard appears on the
    > left, ... Perform a system restore to return the system to a point
    > before Windows XP SP2 ...
    > http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=466701 - 13k - Cached
    > -
    >
    >>Thanks