    Am trying to enable Scanner and Camera Wizard to open by default when a
    Camera is plugged in. It is recognised and is in "My Computer", etc. Have to
    manually open Wizard. TIA. Dan.
    Dan, Nov 12, 2004

  2. Dan

    Smoker Guest

    "Dan" <> wrote in message
    news:TZUkd.193822$Pl.147303@pd7tw1no...
    > Am trying to enable Scanner and Camera Wizard to open by default when a
    > Camera is plugged in. It is recognised and is in "My Computer", etc. Have

    > manually open Wizard. TIA. Dan.

    Please explain what you mean by "etc."
    Smoker, Nov 12, 2004

  3. Dan

    Liz Guest

    "Dan" wrote
    > Am trying to enable Scanner and Camera Wizard to open by default when a
    > Camera is plugged in. It is recognised and is in "My Computer", etc.

    Just disconnect and reconnect it, this will trigger XP to display the
    "What do you want Windows to do" window, select "Copy pictures to
    a folder on my computer using Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard",
    and check the "Always do the selected action" check box, click OK.
    Windows will scan the camera briefly and start the Wizard etc.
    Liz, Nov 12, 2004