    I have to replace my little used Canoscan 3400f as there are no XP64
    drivers for it.
    , Apr 5, 2006

  2. Larry Hodges Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can anyone advise the cheapest reasonable quality flatbed scanner that
    > will work with XP64. I don't need a film scanning facility.
    >
    > I have to replace my little used Canoscan 3400f as there are no XP64
    > drivers for it.

    I have the Canon multi-function MP500 printer/scanner. Works great, and has
    x64 drivers.
    Larry Hodges, Apr 5, 2006

  3. Martin S. Guest

    I replaced my 3400F a while ago with an LiDE 500F from Canon, nice scanner
    you should check it out.

    Martin S., Apr 6, 2006
  4. John Barnes Guest

    Brother has several all-in-ones that are very reasonable and do a decent job
    of scanning. I have a DCP-110C which I got for around $70 and one with fax
    MFC-5440CN for about $90.

    John Barnes, Apr 6, 2006
  5. Here are some all in one printers from Dell that are 64-bit compatible:
    http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/compare.aspx/allinone?c=us&cs=555&l=en&s=biz

    Lexmark X8350 All-In-One Printer
    http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wc...001&langId=-1&catalogId=3951&productId=237904

    Brother MFC-9420CN All-In-One Laser Printer:
    http://www.dealtime.com/xPF-Brother_Brother_MFC_9420CN_Color_Laser_Flatbed_All_in_One

    All of these have scanners built into them with XP Professional x64 support.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 6, 2006
  6. wrote:
    > Can anyone advise the cheapest reasonable quality flatbed scanner that
    > will work with XP64. I don't need a film scanning facility.
    >
    > I have to replace my little used Canoscan 3400f as there are no XP64
    > drivers for it.

    I've been reasonably happy with an Epson Stylus CX3810, which serves as
    a USB printer/scanner/copier. The 64-bit drivers are available for
    downloading from Epson's web site.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you: