    collect those email scams, 419s, I think they were called, but I forgot who
    it is/was. Are these still being collected? I got my first one today in my
    gmail account, and they even go as far as referring to Microsoft.

    PuppyKatt, Oct 27, 2004

  2. PuppyKatt

    Unk Guest

    On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 22:26:26 -0500, "PuppyKatt" <>
    wrote:

    >A while back, Someone who frequented 24hoursupport.helpdesk offered to
    >collect those email scams, 419s, I think they were called, but I forgot who
    >it is/was. Are these still being collected? I got my first one today in my
    >gmail account, and they even go as far as referring to Microsoft.

    http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/
    http://sweetchillisauce.com/nigeria.html
    http://www.haxial.com/fraud/mikeaba.html
    http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com
    http://www.climate.unibe.ch/~beyerle/emails/

    Probably the most entertaining "string-along-the-419-scammer"
    http://www.geocities.com/steerp1ke/David_Ehi.html

    Nice parody making fun of all the Nigerian scam emails
    http://j-walk.com/other/conf/index.htm

    Unk, Oct 27, 2004

  3. PuppyKatt

    wrote:

    >A while back, Someone who frequented 24hoursupport.helpdesk offered to
    >collect those email scams, 419s, I think they were called, but I forgot who
    >it is/was. Are these still being collected? I got my first one today in my
    >gmail account, and they even go as far as referring to Microsoft.

    Slumpy was collecting them.

    Unk, Oct 27, 2004
  4. PuppyKatt

    PuppyKatt Guest

    Okay, thanks.

    PuppyKatt, Oct 27, 2004
  5. Unk wrote:
    > On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 22:26:26 -0500, "PuppyKatt" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> A while back, Someone who frequented 24hoursupport.helpdesk offered
    >> to collect those email scams, 419s, I think they were called, but I
    >> forgot who it is/was. Are these still being collected? I got my
    >> first one today in my gmail account, and they even go as far as
    >> referring to Microsoft.
    >>

    > http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/
    > http://sweetchillisauce.com/nigeria.html
    > http://www.haxial.com/fraud/mikeaba.html
    > http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com
    > http://www.climate.unibe.ch/~beyerle/emails/
    >
    > Probably the most entertaining "string-along-the-419-scammer"
    > http://www.geocities.com/steerp1ke/David_Ehi.html
    >
    > Nice parody making fun of all the Nigerian scam emails
    > http://j-walk.com/other/conf/index.htm

    My favorite site http://www.419eater.com/ the guy is a hoot and has even
    been on the radio.

    Trai La' Trash, Oct 27, 2004