  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    is the 50% of 100-900 scale 450? the same in exams?

    Guest, Oct 31, 2004

  2. Guest

    Jason Guest

    Dear Anonymous,

    I am not sure what the nature of your question is as I have no frame of reference for the numbers you are using. Passing the MCDST requires a score of 700 or better of a possible 1000 available. This equals a percentage of 70, not 50.

    Are you using an online practice simulation? If so, the proportions are inaccurate and thus the scales are off, as are the weights given to particular areas...be very cautious about proceeding down your current path.

    Jason
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP
    Security+, Net+, A+

    Jason, Oct 31, 2004

  3. Guest

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Jason" <> wrote in message
    snip
    <> wrote in message
    > is the 50% of 100-900 scale 450? the same in exams?

    Post in plain text, not html. it's not smart to come out and piss all of us
    and screw up the ms servers with a ton of unwanted junk. You obviously seem
    to be working on your MVP, and you will never get it if you do usenet posts
    in HTML.

    nerd32768, Nov 1, 2004
  4. Guest

    Jason Guest

    Major "oops" and OMG *bright red here*! Sorry all, I did not realize my sig
    was set for newsgroups as well. Big nono...and a thousand pardons please
    for the oversight. Although this does serve to illustrate that everyone can
    (and usually will) make a mistake. The question is, does one learn from it?
    In this case, please be assured that I did! :)

    Jason
    [/apology]

    Jason, Nov 1, 2004
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Jason,

    I have viewed your posts and have found them to be very
    informative, helpful and courteous. If anyone got upset
    over you sig being in HTML, they need to get a life. There
    are much bigger things to slay in the world than your
    little faux pas in HTML. Christ, I'm sick of seeing these
    morons who cruise these newsgroups just trying to find
    things wrong with the posts. Do any of them have a life or
    a girlfriend? I bet if they were actually getting laid,
    they would not spend so much time nit picking posts on
    these newsgroups. That is not an opinion - it's a fact.
    Anyway, now that I've vented, just wanted to let you know
    that your posts have been very informative - keep up the
    good work.

    Feral Geel

    Guest, Nov 1, 2004
  6. Guest

    Jason Guest

    Feral Geek,

    Thank you for publicly coming to my defense, but the poster did actually
    have a point. Posting to a newgroup (usenet or otherwise) should always be
    done in plain text, as newsgroup users often are not in an environment where
    html is easily deciphered. So, while not technically right (or wrong), in
    general it is not good form. Thanks again though and good luck in your IT
    endeavors.

    Jason

    Jason, Nov 1, 2004
  7. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    he is working on his mvp due to his lameness?

    Consultant, Nov 1, 2004