Scalable VOIP proxies for voice and video.

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by sales@lanscapecorp.com, Jan 23, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Dear VOIP community,

    We have just released our scalable voice and video SIP and RTP proxy
    server products to the VOIP community.

    For complete details, please visit the following URLs:

    LanScape Centrex Proxy Server (Voice and Video SIP Proxy Server):
    http://www.lanscapecorp.com/ProductPages/CentrexProxy.asp

    LanScape VOIP Media Proxy Server (Voice and Video RTP Media Proxy
    Server):
    http://www.lanscapecorp.com/ProductPages/VoipMediaProxy.asp

    These server products can really make your VOIP deployment easier. They
    also will
    allow you overcome NAT travseral issues without requiring session
    border controllers or other expensive software/devices.

    Please note that we offer trial versions of our server software for
    evaluation. For more
    info, go to:
    http://www.lanscapecorp.com/ASP Files/VoipTestDrive.asp

    Alo of interest: These sever products work out of the box with
    CounterPath's (Xten's)
    eyeBeam voice and video soft phones: http://www.xten.net

    Best regards and happy VOIP-ing,

    LanScape Sales Staff